Ashampoo Photo Commander 8.3.2
This info is about Ashampoo Photo Commander 8.3.2 for Windows. Below you can find details on how to remove it from your computer. It was developed for Windows by A way to uninstall Ashampoo Photo Commander 8.3.2 from your PCashampoo GmbH & Co. KG
. More information about ashampoo GmbH & Co. KG can be read here
. More information about the application Ashampoo Photo Commander 8.3.2 can be seen at http://www.ashampoo.com
. Usually the Ashampoo Photo Commander 8.3.2 program is found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Ashampoo\Ashampoo Photo Commander 8 folder, depending on the user's option during install. You can remove Ashampoo Photo Commander 8.3.2 by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files (x86)\Ashampoo\Ashampoo Photo Commander 8\unins000.exe. Keep in mind that you might get a notification for admin rights. Ashampoo Photo Commander 8.3.2's primary file takes about 3.51 MB (3680608 bytes) and its name is apc.exe.
The following executables are installed beside Ashampoo Photo Commander 8.3.2. They take about 4.80 MB (5032521
bytes) on disk.
- apc.exe (3.51 MB)
- ashDriverSetup.exe (469.68 KB)
- CancelAutoplay.exe (33.34 KB)
- unins000.exe (703.89 KB)
- updateMediator.exe (113.31 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 8.3.2
of Ashampoo Photo Commander 8.3.2.
Ashampoo Photo Commander 8.3.2 is an application offered by the software company ashampoo GmbH & Co. KG. Sometimes, people want to erase this application. Sometimes this is troublesome because removing this manually takes some advanced knowledge related to removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best EASY practice to erase Ashampoo Photo Commander 8.3.2 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to delete Ashampoo Photo Commander 8.3.2 from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and all around tool to maximize the performance of your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good system optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the applications existing on your computer will appear
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate Ashampoo Photo Commander 8.3.2 or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Ashampoo Photo Commander 8.3.2". If it exists on your system the Ashampoo Photo Commander 8.3.2 program will be found very quickly. When you select Ashampoo Photo Commander 8.3.2 in the list , some data about the program is available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other users have about Ashampoo Photo Commander 8.3.2, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the app you want to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Ashampoo Photo Commander 8.3.2:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.ashampoo.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Ashampoo\Ashampoo Photo Commander 8\unins000.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will show up. Confirm the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove Ashampoo Photo Commander 8.3.2.
8. After uninstalling Ashampoo Photo Commander 8.3.2, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong Ashampoo Photo Commander 8.3.2 that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Ashampoo Photo Commander 8.3.2 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to remove Ashampoo Photo Commander 8.3.2 by ashampoo GmbH & Co. KG from your computer, nor are we saying that Ashampoo Photo Commander 8.3.2 by ashampoo GmbH & Co. KG is not a good application. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to remove Ashampoo Photo Commander 8.3.2 in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-06-29 06:45:43.223