Ashampoo Photo Commander 15
This page contains detailed information on how to uninstall Ashampoo Photo Commander 15 for Windows. It is developed by How to uninstall Ashampoo Photo Commander 15 from your systemAshampoo GmbH & Co. KG
. More information about Ashampoo GmbH & Co. KG can be read here
. Click on http://www.ashampoo.com
to get more facts about Ashampoo Photo Commander 15 on Ashampoo GmbH & Co. KG's website. Ashampoo Photo Commander 15 is typically installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Ashampoo\Ashampoo Photo Commander 15 directory, regulated by the user's choice. The full command line for uninstalling Ashampoo Photo Commander 15 is C:\Program Files (x86)\Ashampoo\Ashampoo Photo Commander 15\unins000.exe. Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may get a notification for administrator rights. Ashampoo Photo Commander 15's primary file takes around 7.37 MB (7724896 bytes) and is named apc.exe.
Ashampoo Photo Commander 15 contains of the executables below. They take 11.14 MB (11677889
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- apc.exe (7.37 MB)
- ashDriverSetup.exe (601.34 KB)
- CrashSender1403.exe (1.20 MB)
- SetupDownloader.exe (51.81 KB)
- unins000.exe (1.23 MB)
- mpg123.exe (392.08 KB)
- out123.exe (328.53 KB)
This info is about Ashampoo Photo Commander 15 version 15.0.0
alone. You can find below info on other versions of Ashampoo Photo Commander 15:
Ashampoo Photo Commander 15 has the habit of leaving behind some leftovers.Use regedit.exe to manually remove from the Windows Registry the data below:
Ashampoo Photo Commander 15 is an application released by Ashampoo GmbH & Co. KG. Some people decide to erase this program. This is efortful because doing this manually requires some advanced knowledge regarding removing Windows programs manually. One of the best QUICK practice to erase Ashampoo Photo Commander 15 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to uninstall Ashampoo Photo Commander 15 from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and general tool to clean your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good package of tools.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the programs existing on your PC will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find Ashampoo Photo Commander 15 or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Ashampoo Photo Commander 15". If it is installed on your PC the Ashampoo Photo Commander 15 application will be found automatically. Notice that after you click Ashampoo Photo Commander 15 in the list of programs, the following information regarding the application is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other users have regarding Ashampoo Photo Commander 15, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the app you are about to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Ashampoo Photo Commander 15:
- The software company is: http://www.ashampoo.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Ashampoo\Ashampoo Photo Commander 15\unins000.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will come up. Confirm the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove Ashampoo Photo Commander 15.
8. After removing Ashampoo Photo Commander 15, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of Ashampoo Photo Commander 15 which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Ashampoo Photo Commander 15 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall Ashampoo Photo Commander 15 by Ashampoo GmbH & Co. KG from your computer, nor are we saying that Ashampoo Photo Commander 15 by Ashampoo GmbH & Co. KG is not a good application. This text only contains detailed info on how to uninstall Ashampoo Photo Commander 15 in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-10-02 19:35:01.483