Ashampoo Photo Commander 14
Ashampoo Photo Commander 14 is a computer program. This page holds details on how to remove it from your PC. It is written by A way to uninstall Ashampoo Photo Commander 14 from your computerAshampoo GmbH & Co. KG
. More information about Ashampoo GmbH & Co. KG can be found here
. Click on http://www.ashampoo.com
to get more info about Ashampoo Photo Commander 14 on Ashampoo GmbH & Co. KG's website. The application is usually located in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Ashampoo\Ashampoo Photo Commander 14 folder (same installation drive as Windows). The full command line for removing Ashampoo Photo Commander 14 is C:\Program Files (x86)\Ashampoo\Ashampoo Photo Commander 14\unins000.exe. Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may receive a notification for admin rights. CrashSender1403.exe is the Ashampoo Photo Commander 14's primary executable file and it takes around 1.20 MB (1255264 bytes) on disk.
The executable files below are part of Ashampoo Photo Commander 14. They take an average of 11.20 MB (11748825
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- apc.exe (7.31 MB)
- ashDriverSetup.exe (593.86 KB)
- CancelAutoplay.exe (41.84 KB)
- CrashSender1403.exe (1.20 MB)
- unins000.exe (1.23 MB)
- updateMediator.exe (144.23 KB)
- mpg123.exe (392.08 KB)
- out123.exe (328.53 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 14.0.6
of Ashampoo Photo Commander 14. You can find below info on other application versions of Ashampoo Photo Commander 14:
Ashampoo Photo Commander 14 has the habit of leaving behind some leftovers.Many times the following registry keys will not be uninstalled:
Ashampoo Photo Commander 14 is a program marketed by Ashampoo GmbH & Co. KG. Sometimes, computer users try to uninstall it. Sometimes this can be easier said than done because performing this manually requires some knowledge related to removing Windows applications by hand. The best SIMPLE action to uninstall Ashampoo Photo Commander 14 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to uninstall Ashampoo Photo Commander 14 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and general utility to optimize your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire the program's interface and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful package of tools.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the programs installed on the computer will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate Ashampoo Photo Commander 14 or simply click the Search feature and type in "Ashampoo Photo Commander 14". If it exists on your system the Ashampoo Photo Commander 14 program will be found automatically. Notice that after you click Ashampoo Photo Commander 14 in the list of programs, some data about the program is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have about Ashampoo Photo Commander 14, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the program you wish to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Ashampoo Photo Commander 14:
- The publisher is: http://www.ashampoo.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Ashampoo\Ashampoo Photo Commander 14\unins000.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will show up. Confirm the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove Ashampoo Photo Commander 14.
8. After uninstalling Ashampoo Photo Commander 14, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong Ashampoo Photo Commander 14 that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Ashampoo Photo Commander 14 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to remove Ashampoo Photo Commander 14 by Ashampoo GmbH & Co. KG from your PC, we are not saying that Ashampoo Photo Commander 14 by Ashampoo GmbH & Co. KG is not a good application for your PC. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove Ashampoo Photo Commander 14 supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-07-22 15:38:51.037