Ashampoo Music Studio
You can find below details on how to remove Ashampoo Music Studio for Windows. The Windows release was developed by How to uninstall Ashampoo Music Studio from your PCAshampoo GmbH & Co. KG
. Further information on Ashampoo GmbH & Co. KG can be found here
. Please follow http://www.ashampoo.com
if you want to read more on Ashampoo Music Studio on Ashampoo GmbH & Co. KG's page. The application is frequently placed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Ashampoo\Ashampoo Music Studio 5 folder. Take into account that this location can vary depending on the user's decision. The full uninstall command line for Ashampoo Music Studio is "C:\Program Files (x86)\Ashampoo\Ashampoo Music Studio 5\unins000.exe". The program's main executable file is called MusicStudio.exe and it has a size of 3.30 MB (3465096 bytes).
Ashampoo Music Studio is composed of the following executables which take 6.98 MB (7323136
bytes) on disk:
- amf2_slave.exe (1.37 MB)
- CancelAutoplay2.exe (1,015.38 KB)
- MusicStudio.exe (3.30 MB)
- unins000.exe (1.22 MB)
- updateMediator.exe (102.34 KB)
This web page is about Ashampoo Music Studio version 220.127.116.11
only. You can find below info on other versions of Ashampoo Music Studio:
Ashampoo Music Studio is a program by the software company Ashampoo GmbH & Co. KG. Some users want to remove this application. Sometimes this can be troublesome because uninstalling this manually requires some skill regarding Windows internal functioning. The best SIMPLE manner to remove Ashampoo Music Studio is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to remove Ashampoo Music Studio using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and general utility to clean your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire the program's interface and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful system utility.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the programs existing on the computer will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find Ashampoo Music Studio or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Ashampoo Music Studio". If it exists on your system the Ashampoo Music Studio app will be found automatically. After you click Ashampoo Music Studio in the list of programs, some information regarding the program is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have regarding Ashampoo Music Studio, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the application you are about to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Ashampoo Music Studio:
- The publisher is: http://www.ashampoo.com
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files (x86)\Ashampoo\Ashampoo Music Studio 5\unins000.exe"
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will come up. accept the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall Ashampoo Music Studio.
8. After removing Ashampoo Music Studio, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong Ashampoo Music Studio which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Ashampoo Music Studio with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall Ashampoo Music Studio by Ashampoo GmbH & Co. KG from your PC, nor are we saying that Ashampoo Music Studio by Ashampoo GmbH & Co. KG is not a good application for your PC. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Ashampoo Music Studio supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-03-21 14:10:48.257