Ashampoo Media Player+ 2.02
Ashampoo Media Player+ 2.02 is a software application. This page holds details on how to remove it from your PC. It was developed for Windows by How to uninstall Ashampoo Media Player+ 2.02 from your PCAshampoo GmbH & Co. KG
. Take a look here
for more details on Ashampoo GmbH & Co. KG. Ashampoo Media Player+ 2.02 is normally set up in the C:\Program Files\Ashampoo\Ashampoo Media Player+ folder, but this location can differ a lot depending on the user's choice while installing the program. C:\Program Files\Ashampoo\Ashampoo Media Player+\unins000.exe is the full command line if you want to uninstall Ashampoo Media Player+ 2.02. AMPplus.exe is the Ashampoo Media Player+ 2.02's main executable file and it takes around 2.58 MB (2703360 bytes) on disk.
The executable files below are part of Ashampoo Media Player+ 2.02. They occupy an average of 3.19 MB (3342837
bytes) on disk.
- AMPplus.exe (2.58 MB)
- ashDriverSetup.exe (504.98 KB)
- setuptools.exe (40.00 KB)
- unins000.exe (79.51 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 2.02
of Ashampoo Media Player+ 2.02.
Ashampoo Media Player+ 2.02 is an application offered by Ashampoo GmbH & Co. KG. Some users choose to erase it. Sometimes this is difficult because doing this by hand requires some knowledge regarding Windows program uninstallation. The best SIMPLE approach to erase Ashampoo Media Player+ 2.02 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to uninstall Ashampoo Media Player+ 2.02 from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and all around utility to take care of your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good package of utilities.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the programs installed on the PC will appear
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate Ashampoo Media Player+ 2.02 or simply click the Search feature and type in "Ashampoo Media Player+ 2.02". If it is installed on your PC the Ashampoo Media Player+ 2.02 application will be found automatically. When you click Ashampoo Media Player+ 2.02 in the list of applications, the following information regarding the application is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have regarding Ashampoo Media Player+ 2.02, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the app you wish to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will show up. Confirm the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove Ashampoo Media Player+ 2.02.
8. After uninstalling Ashampoo Media Player+ 2.02, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of Ashampoo Media Player+ 2.02 which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing Ashampoo Media Player+ 2.02 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall Ashampoo Media Player+ 2.02 by Ashampoo GmbH & Co. KG from your PC, nor are we saying that Ashampoo Media Player+ 2.02 by Ashampoo GmbH & Co. KG is not a good application. This text only contains detailed info on how to uninstall Ashampoo Media Player+ 2.02 in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-12-15 08:25:26.213