Ashampoo DE Toolbar
Ashampoo DE Toolbar is a software application. This page holds details on how to remove it from your computer. It is produced by A way to uninstall Ashampoo DE Toolbar from your systemAshampoo DE
. More info about Ashampoo DE can be found here
. You can get more details about Ashampoo DE Toolbar at http://AshampooDE.OurToolbar.com/
. The program is frequently found in the C:\Program Files\Ashampoo_DE directory. Keep in mind that this path can vary being determined by the user's preference. The full command line for uninstalling Ashampoo DE Toolbar is C:\Program Files\Ashampoo_DE\uninstall.exe. Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may receive a notification for admin rights. Ashampoo_DEToolbarHelper1.exe is the programs's main file and it takes approximately 84.78 KB (86816 bytes) on disk.
The executable files below are installed beside Ashampoo DE Toolbar. They take about 280.79 KB (287528
bytes) on disk.
- Ashampoo_DEToolbarHelper1.exe (84.78 KB)
- uninstall.exe (111.23 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 18.104.22.168
of Ashampoo DE Toolbar. Click on the links below for other Ashampoo DE Toolbar versions:
...click to view all...
Ashampoo DE Toolbar is an application by Ashampoo DE. Frequently, computer users decide to remove it. This can be efortful because doing this by hand takes some knowledge related to removing Windows applications by hand. The best QUICK practice to remove Ashampoo DE Toolbar is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to remove Ashampoo DE Toolbar with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and general tool to take care of your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with the program's design and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good Windows optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the programs installed on your computer will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find Ashampoo DE Toolbar or simply activate the Search field and type in "Ashampoo DE Toolbar". If it exists on your system the Ashampoo DE Toolbar application will be found very quickly. After you select Ashampoo DE Toolbar in the list of programs, the following information about the program is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other people have about Ashampoo DE Toolbar, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the app you want to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Ashampoo DE Toolbar:
- The software company is: http://AshampooDE.OurToolbar.com/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\Ashampoo_DE\uninstall.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will appear. accept the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall Ashampoo DE Toolbar.
8. After uninstalling Ashampoo DE Toolbar, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of Ashampoo DE Toolbar which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing Ashampoo DE Toolbar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a recommendation to remove Ashampoo DE Toolbar by Ashampoo DE from your computer, nor are we saying that Ashampoo DE Toolbar by Ashampoo DE is not a good software application. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to remove Ashampoo DE Toolbar supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2015-02-07 11:15:46.623