Ashampoo Cover Studio 2
This page contains detailed information on how to uninstall Ashampoo Cover Studio 2 for Windows. It is produced by A way to uninstall Ashampoo Cover Studio 2 from your PCMKN
. You can read more on MKN or check for application updates here
. You can get more details on Ashampoo Cover Studio 2 at http://
. The program is often placed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Ashampoo\Ashampoo Cover Studio 2\Uninstall directory (same installation drive as Windows). The entire uninstall command line for Ashampoo Cover Studio 2 is C:\Program Files (x86)\Ashampoo\Ashampoo Cover Studio 2\Uninstall\uninstall.exe. uninstall.exe is the Ashampoo Cover Studio 2's primary executable file and it occupies around 565.00 KB (578560 bytes) on disk.
The following executables are installed along with Ashampoo Cover Studio 2. They take about 565.00 KB (578560
bytes) on disk.
- uninstall.exe (565.00 KB)
The current web page applies to Ashampoo Cover Studio 2 version 2.2.0
Ashampoo Cover Studio 2 is a program marketed by MKN. Some people decide to uninstall this program. Sometimes this is troublesome because removing this by hand takes some knowledge related to Windows program uninstallation. The best EASY procedure to uninstall Ashampoo Cover Studio 2 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to uninstall Ashampoo Cover Studio 2 from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and general utility to maximize the performance of your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire the program's design and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good system utility.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the applications existing on your computer will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find Ashampoo Cover Studio 2 or simply click the Search field and type in "Ashampoo Cover Studio 2". If it is installed on your PC the Ashampoo Cover Studio 2 program will be found automatically. Notice that after you select Ashampoo Cover Studio 2 in the list , the following data regarding the program is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have regarding Ashampoo Cover Studio 2, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the program you are about to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Ashampoo Cover Studio 2:
- The software company is: http://
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Ashampoo\Ashampoo Cover Studio 2\Uninstall\uninstall.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will come up. accept the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove Ashampoo Cover Studio 2.
8. After removing Ashampoo Cover Studio 2, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of Ashampoo Cover Studio 2 that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Ashampoo Cover Studio 2 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.
The text above is not a recommendation to remove Ashampoo Cover Studio 2 by MKN from your PC, nor are we saying that Ashampoo Cover Studio 2 by MKN is not a good application. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove Ashampoo Cover Studio 2 in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-10-05 09:48:32.723