Ashampoo CH Toolbar
You can find on this page details on how to remove Ashampoo CH Toolbar for Windows. It is written by A guide to uninstall Ashampoo CH Toolbar from your systemAshampoo CH
. Go over here
for more information on Ashampoo CH. Click on http://AshampooCH.OurToolbar.com/
to get more details about Ashampoo CH Toolbar on Ashampoo CH's website. The program is usually placed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Ashampoo_CH folder (same installation drive as Windows). You can uninstall Ashampoo CH Toolbar by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files (x86)\Ashampoo_CH\uninstall.exe toolbar. Keep in mind that you might get a notification for administrator rights. Ashampoo_CHToolbarHelper.exe is the programs's main file and it takes circa 64.29 KB (65832 bytes) on disk.
Ashampoo CH Toolbar is comprised of the following executables which occupy 159.58 KB (163408
bytes) on disk:
- Ashampoo_CHToolbarHelper.exe (64.29 KB)
- uninstall.exe (95.29 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 188.8.131.52
of Ashampoo CH Toolbar. You can find here a few links to other Ashampoo CH Toolbar versions:
Ashampoo CH Toolbar is a program by the software company Ashampoo CH. Some computer users decide to uninstall this program. Sometimes this is troublesome because performing this by hand requires some know-how regarding removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best QUICK procedure to uninstall Ashampoo CH Toolbar is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to delete Ashampoo CH Toolbar with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and all around utility to clean your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful system utility.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the programs installed on your PC will appear
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate Ashampoo CH Toolbar or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Ashampoo CH Toolbar". The Ashampoo CH Toolbar app will be found automatically. After you click Ashampoo CH Toolbar in the list , the following data regarding the application is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have regarding Ashampoo CH Toolbar, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the application you are about to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Ashampoo CH Toolbar:
- The web site of the program is: http://AshampooCH.OurToolbar.com/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Ashampoo_CH\uninstall.exe toolbar
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will come up. Confirm the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove Ashampoo CH Toolbar.
8. After removing Ashampoo CH Toolbar, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items of Ashampoo CH Toolbar that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Ashampoo CH Toolbar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to remove Ashampoo CH Toolbar by Ashampoo CH from your PC, we are not saying that Ashampoo CH Toolbar by Ashampoo CH is not a good application for your PC. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to remove Ashampoo CH Toolbar supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-03-07 06:12:02.500