Ashampoo Burning Studio 8.04
You can find below details on how to remove Ashampoo Burning Studio 8.04 for Windows. It was coded for Windows by A guide to uninstall Ashampoo Burning Studio 8.04 from your PCashampoo GmbH & Co. KG
. More information on ashampoo GmbH & Co. KG can be seen here
. Please open http://www.ashampoo.com
if you want to read more on Ashampoo Burning Studio 8.04 on ashampoo GmbH & Co. KG's web page. Ashampoo Burning Studio 8.04 is frequently set up in the C:\Program Files\Ashampoo\Ashampoo Burning Studio 8 directory, but this location can differ a lot depending on the user's choice while installing the program. Ashampoo Burning Studio 8.04's entire uninstall command line is C:\Program Files\Ashampoo\Ashampoo Burning Studio 8\unins000.exe. burningstudio.exe is the Ashampoo Burning Studio 8.04's main executable file and it takes circa 1.20 MB (1254752 bytes) on disk.
Ashampoo Burning Studio 8.04 installs the following the executables on your PC, taking about 3.70 MB (3876324
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- amf_slv.exe (56.00 KB)
- ashDriverSetup.exe (497.61 KB)
- ash_updateMediator.exe (60.00 KB)
- backupextractor.exe (1.20 MB)
- burningstudio.exe (1.20 MB)
- CancelAutoplay.exe (33.34 KB)
- unins000.exe (687.83 KB)
The current page applies to Ashampoo Burning Studio 8.04 version 8.0.4
If you are manually uninstalling Ashampoo Burning Studio 8.04 we suggest you to verify if the following data is left behind on your PC.Registry keys:
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\Ashampoo Burning Studio 8_is1
Ashampoo Burning Studio 8.04 is a program offered by the software company ashampoo GmbH & Co. KG. Some computer users want to remove it. Sometimes this can be hard because removing this manually requires some knowledge regarding PCs. The best QUICK procedure to remove Ashampoo Burning Studio 8.04 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to uninstall Ashampoo Burning Studio 8.04 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and general utility to take care of your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful Windows optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the applications existing on your PC will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate Ashampoo Burning Studio 8.04 or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Ashampoo Burning Studio 8.04". If it is installed on your PC the Ashampoo Burning Studio 8.04 application will be found automatically. After you select Ashampoo Burning Studio 8.04 in the list of apps, the following data about the program is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have about Ashampoo Burning Studio 8.04, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the app you are about to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Ashampoo Burning Studio 8.04:
- The publisher is: http://www.ashampoo.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\Ashampoo\Ashampoo Burning Studio 8\unins000.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will appear. accept the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall Ashampoo Burning Studio 8.04.
8. After removing Ashampoo Burning Studio 8.04, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of Ashampoo Burning Studio 8.04 that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Ashampoo Burning Studio 8.04 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to remove Ashampoo Burning Studio 8.04 by ashampoo GmbH & Co. KG from your PC, nor are we saying that Ashampoo Burning Studio 8.04 by ashampoo GmbH & Co. KG is not a good application. This page only contains detailed info on how to remove Ashampoo Burning Studio 8.04 supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-06-19 08:45:51.493