Ashampoo Burning Studio 11 v.11.0.0
Ashampoo Burning Studio 11 v.11.0.0 is a software application. This page holds details on how to remove it from your computer. The Windows version was created by A way to uninstall Ashampoo Burning Studio 11 v.11.0.0 from your systemDR.Ahmed Saker
. More information on DR.Ahmed Saker can be found here
. The application is usually installed in the C:\Program Files\Ashampoo\Ashampoo Burning Studio 11 folder. Take into account that this location can vary depending on the user's choice. You can remove Ashampoo Burning Studio 11 v.11.0.0 by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files\Ashampoo\Ashampoo Burning Studio 11\unins000.exe. Note that you might receive a notification for administrator rights. Ashampoo Burning Studio 11 v.11.0.0's primary file takes about 3.14 MB (3294624 bytes) and is called burningstudio11.exe.
Ashampoo Burning Studio 11 v.11.0.0 is comprised of the following executables which occupy 13.24 MB (13883961
bytes) on disk:
...click to view all...
- amf_slv.exe (136.41 KB)
- ashDriverSetup.exe (565.50 KB)
- autorun.exe (1.77 MB)
- backupextractor11.exe (3.14 MB)
- burningstudio11.exe (3.14 MB)
- BurningStudioCompact.exe (1.48 MB)
- CancelAutoplay2.exe (130.41 KB)
- mge_slv.exe (1.71 MB)
- unins000.exe (1.08 MB)
- updateMediator.exe (104.85 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 22.214.171.124
of Ashampoo Burning Studio 11 v.11.0.0.
Ashampoo Burning Studio 11 v.11.0.0 is an application by DR.Ahmed Saker. Frequently, people decide to uninstall it. Sometimes this can be hard because removing this by hand requires some knowledge regarding removing Windows programs manually. The best SIMPLE way to uninstall Ashampoo Burning Studio 11 v.11.0.0 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to erase Ashampoo Burning Studio 11 v.11.0.0 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and general tool to take care of your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful system optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the programs existing on your computer will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate Ashampoo Burning Studio 11 v.11.0.0 or simply activate the Search field and type in "Ashampoo Burning Studio 11 v.11.0.0". The Ashampoo Burning Studio 11 v.11.0.0 program will be found automatically. Notice that when you select Ashampoo Burning Studio 11 v.11.0.0 in the list of apps, some data about the application is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other users have about Ashampoo Burning Studio 11 v.11.0.0, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the application you are about to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will appear. accept the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall Ashampoo Burning Studio 11 v.11.0.0.
8. After uninstalling Ashampoo Burning Studio 11 v.11.0.0, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong Ashampoo Burning Studio 11 v.11.0.0 which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing Ashampoo Burning Studio 11 v.11.0.0 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to remove Ashampoo Burning Studio 11 v.11.0.0 by DR.Ahmed Saker from your PC, nor are we saying that Ashampoo Burning Studio 11 v.11.0.0 by DR.Ahmed Saker is not a good application. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove Ashampoo Burning Studio 11 v.11.0.0 supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-07-24 11:12:46.753