This info is about Aseprite 184.108.40.206 for Windows. Here you can find details on how to uninstall it from your PC. It was created for Windows by A way to uninstall Aseprite 220.127.116.11 from your PCIgara Studio S.A.
. Take a look here
for more info on Igara Studio S.A.. You can see more info on Aseprite 18.104.22.168 at https://www.aseprite.org/
. Aseprite 22.214.171.124 is frequently set up in the C:\Program Files\Aseprite folder, but this location can differ a lot depending on the user's option when installing the application. You can remove Aseprite 126.96.36.199 by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files\Aseprite\Uninstall\unins000.exe. Keep in mind that you might get a notification for admin rights. Aseprite.exe is the programs's main file and it takes about 16.67 MB (17481168 bytes) on disk.
The executables below are part of Aseprite 188.8.131.52. They take an average of 17.82 MB (18680993
bytes) on disk.
- Aseprite.exe (16.67 MB)
- unins000.exe (1.14 MB)
The current page applies to Aseprite 184.108.40.206 version 220.127.116.11
Aseprite 18.104.22.168 is a program offered by Igara Studio S.A.. Some computer users decide to uninstall this application. Sometimes this can be troublesome because doing this manually requires some experience regarding removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best EASY practice to uninstall Aseprite 22.214.171.124 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to remove Aseprite 126.96.36.199 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and all around tool to optimize your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful system optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the programs installed on your PC will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate Aseprite 188.8.131.52 or simply activate the Search field and type in "Aseprite 184.108.40.206". If it exists on your system the Aseprite 220.127.116.11 app will be found very quickly. After you select Aseprite 18.104.22.168 in the list of applications, some data regarding the program is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other people have regarding Aseprite 22.214.171.124, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the app you are about to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Aseprite 126.96.36.199:
- The software company is: https://www.aseprite.org/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\Aseprite\Uninstall\unins000.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will show up. accept the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove Aseprite 188.8.131.52.
8. After removing Aseprite 184.108.40.206, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of Aseprite 220.127.116.11 that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Aseprite 18.104.22.168 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall Aseprite 22.214.171.124 by Igara Studio S.A. from your computer, we are not saying that Aseprite 126.96.36.199 by Igara Studio S.A. is not a good application. This text simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall Aseprite 188.8.131.52 in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2020-06-10 20:50:10.070