Ascension to Throne 1
This page is about Ascension to Throne 1 for Windows. Below you can find details on how to uninstall it from your computer. It was developed for Windows by A guide to uninstall Ascension to Throne 1 from your systemMartin
. Take a look here
where you can find out more on Martin. Ascension to Throne 1 is normally set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Ascension to Throne\Ascension to Throne 1 directory, but this location can vary a lot depending on the user's choice when installing the program. The full uninstall command line for Ascension to Throne 1 is C:\Program Files (x86)\Ascension to Throne\Ascension to Throne 1\unins000.exe. Ascension to Throne 1's primary file takes about 3.00 MB (3145728 bytes) and its name is game.exe.
Ascension to Throne 1 is composed of the following executables which take 3.69 MB (3867124
bytes) on disk:
- game.exe (3.00 MB)
- unins000.exe (704.49 KB)
This page is about Ascension to Throne 1 version 1
Ascension to Throne 1 is an application by the software company Martin. Some users decide to remove this application. Sometimes this is easier said than done because doing this by hand requires some know-how related to Windows program uninstallation. The best QUICK manner to remove Ascension to Throne 1 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to uninstall Ascension to Throne 1 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and general utility to optimize your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful package of utilities.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the applications existing on the computer will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate Ascension to Throne 1 or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Ascension to Throne 1". If it is installed on your PC the Ascension to Throne 1 application will be found automatically. After you click Ascension to Throne 1 in the list of apps, the following information about the application is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other people have about Ascension to Throne 1, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the application you wish to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will appear. Confirm the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall Ascension to Throne 1.
8. After removing Ascension to Throne 1, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items of Ascension to Throne 1 that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Ascension to Throne 1 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a recommendation to remove Ascension to Throne 1 by Martin from your computer, we are not saying that Ascension to Throne 1 by Martin is not a good application for your computer. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to remove Ascension to Throne 1 in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2019-03-01 06:19:34.123