Ascendant is a Windows application. Read below about how to remove it from your computer. It was developed for Windows by How to uninstall Ascendant from your computerHapa Games
. Further information on Hapa Games can be seen here
. Further information about Ascendant can be seen at http://hapagames.com/
. Ascendant is frequently installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Ascendant folder, subject to the user's decision. C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steam.exe is the full command line if you want to remove Ascendant. Ascendant.exe is the Ascendant's main executable file and it occupies about 11.00 MB (11537920 bytes) on disk.
Ascendant installs the following the executables on your PC, taking about 11.00 MB (11537920
bytes) on disk.
Ascendant is an application offered by Hapa Games. Sometimes, people choose to erase this application. This is difficult because removing this manually requires some skill related to Windows internal functioning. One of the best QUICK action to erase Ascendant is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to delete Ascendant with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and general utility to optimize your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with the program's interface and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful PC management program.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the applications installed on the PC will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find Ascendant or simply activate the Search field and type in "Ascendant". The Ascendant application will be found very quickly. Notice that when you click Ascendant in the list of applications, some information regarding the application is available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other users have regarding Ascendant, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the program you are about to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Ascendant:
- The web site of the program is: http://hapagames.com/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steam.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will show up. accept the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall Ascendant.
8. After removing Ascendant, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong Ascendant which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing Ascendant with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall Ascendant by Hapa Games from your PC, we are not saying that Ascendant by Hapa Games is not a good application. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Ascendant in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-07-13 02:12:48.760