Ascella Fullscreen Timer
This web page contains detailed information on how to uninstall Ascella Fullscreen Timer for Windows. It is made by A way to uninstall Ascella Fullscreen Timer from your computerAAR Innovations
. More data about AAR Innovations can be found here
. The program is frequently found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Ascella Fullscreen Timer folder. Take into account that this path can vary depending on the user's decision. You can remove Ascella Fullscreen Timer by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files (x86)\Ascella Fullscreen Timer\unins000.exe. Note that you might receive a notification for admin rights. Ascella Fullscreen Timer's primary file takes about 1,006.45 KB (1030600 bytes) and is named AscellaFullscreenTimer.exe.
Ascella Fullscreen Timer installs the following the executables on your PC, occupying about 1.84 MB (1926032
bytes) on disk.
- AscellaFullscreenTimer.exe (1,006.45 KB)
- unins000.exe (874.45 KB)
The current page applies to Ascella Fullscreen Timer version 126.96.36.199
alone. Click on the links below for other Ascella Fullscreen Timer versions:
Ascella Fullscreen Timer is an application by the software company AAR Innovations. Some users decide to erase it. This is troublesome because removing this manually requires some knowledge related to Windows internal functioning. One of the best EASY practice to erase Ascella Fullscreen Timer is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to erase Ascella Fullscreen Timer from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and general tool to take care of your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful Windows optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the applications existing on your computer will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find Ascella Fullscreen Timer or simply click the Search feature and type in "Ascella Fullscreen Timer". The Ascella Fullscreen Timer app will be found automatically. Notice that when you select Ascella Fullscreen Timer in the list of programs, the following information regarding the application is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have regarding Ascella Fullscreen Timer, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the application you want to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will show up. Confirm the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove Ascella Fullscreen Timer.
8. After uninstalling Ascella Fullscreen Timer, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of Ascella Fullscreen Timer that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Ascella Fullscreen Timer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to remove Ascella Fullscreen Timer by AAR Innovations from your PC, we are not saying that Ascella Fullscreen Timer by AAR Innovations is not a good application. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to remove Ascella Fullscreen Timer in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-10-01 18:21:21.137