You can find below detailed information on how to remove Arx Fatalis for Windows. It is written by A way to uninstall Arx Fatalis from your computerGOG.com
. More data about GOG.com can be seen here
. Please open http://www.gog.com
if you want to read more on Arx Fatalis on GOG.com's web page. Arx Fatalis is typically set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\GOG Galaxy\Games\Arx Fatalis folder, depending on the user's choice. You can uninstall Arx Fatalis by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files (x86)\GOG Galaxy\Games\Arx Fatalis\unins000.exe. Note that you might get a notification for admin rights. The program's main executable file is named arx.exe and its approximative size is 2.30 MB (2413568 bytes).
Arx Fatalis contains of the executables below. They occupy 3.58 MB (3756616
bytes) on disk.
- arx.exe (2.30 MB)
- unins000.exe (1.28 MB)
The current web page applies to Arx Fatalis version 1.22
alone. For other Arx Fatalis versions please click below:
Arx Fatalis is an application offered by GOG.com. Frequently, computer users choose to erase this application. This is troublesome because doing this by hand requires some skill regarding PCs. The best QUICK practice to erase Arx Fatalis is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to delete Arx Fatalis using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and general utility to optimize your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful PC management program.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the applications existing on the computer will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find Arx Fatalis or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Arx Fatalis". The Arx Fatalis application will be found automatically. Notice that when you click Arx Fatalis in the list of programs, the following information about the application is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other users have about Arx Fatalis, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the app you are about to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Arx Fatalis:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.gog.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\GOG Galaxy\Games\Arx Fatalis\unins000.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will show up. Confirm the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall Arx Fatalis.
8. After uninstalling Arx Fatalis, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong Arx Fatalis which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Arx Fatalis using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall Arx Fatalis by GOG.com from your PC, nor are we saying that Arx Fatalis by GOG.com is not a good application. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Arx Fatalis supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2020-06-09 20:36:45.430