You can find on this page details on how to uninstall Artus for Windows. Artus is typically installed in the C:\program files\ARTUS folder, depending on the user's decision. The program's main executable file is titled Artus.exe and occupies 2.48 MB (2598530 bytes). A way to uninstall Artus from your computer
Artus contains of the executables below. They occupy 2.56 MB (2679826
bytes) on disk.
- Artus.exe (2.48 MB)
- unwise.exe (79.39 KB)
Frequently, computer users want to uninstall this application. This is troublesome because performing this by hand takes some knowledge regarding Windows program uninstallation. One of the best QUICK way to uninstall Artus is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to remove Artus from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and general tool to take care of your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire the program's design and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful Windows optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the programs installed on your PC will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate Artus or simply click the Search feature and type in "Artus". If it exists on your system the Artus app will be found automatically. When you select Artus in the list of programs, some data about the application is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other users have about Artus, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the application you are about to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will appear. accept the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove Artus.
8. After uninstalling Artus, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong Artus which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Artus using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
Last update on: 2015-01-16 14:05:35.130