Artificial Defense is a software application. This page holds details on how to remove it from your computer. It was developed for Windows by A guide to uninstall Artificial Defense from your computerThiemo Bolder, ONEMANGAMES
. You can find out more on Thiemo Bolder, ONEMANGAMES or check for application updates here
. More information about the application Artificial Defense can be seen at http://www.one-man-games.com/?page_id=532
. Artificial Defense is frequently installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Artificial Defense folder, regulated by the user's choice. C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steam.exe is the full command line if you want to remove Artificial Defense. Artificial Defense's main file takes around 16.89 MB (17711616 bytes) and its name is game.exe.
Artificial Defense installs the following the executables on your PC, taking about 16.89 MB (17711616
bytes) on disk.
Artificial Defense is a program by Thiemo Bolder, ONEMANGAMES. Frequently, people try to remove this application. This is difficult because uninstalling this manually requires some experience regarding Windows internal functioning. One of the best QUICK solution to remove Artificial Defense is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to uninstall Artificial Defense from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and all around utility to clean your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with the program's interface and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful package of utilities.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the applications installed on your computer will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find Artificial Defense or simply click the Search feature and type in "Artificial Defense". If it is installed on your PC the Artificial Defense program will be found very quickly. Notice that when you select Artificial Defense in the list , some data regarding the program is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other people have regarding Artificial Defense, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the program you want to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Artificial Defense:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.one-man-games.com/?page_id=532
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steam.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will appear. accept the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove Artificial Defense.
8. After removing Artificial Defense, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong Artificial Defense that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing Artificial Defense with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.
This page is not a recommendation to remove Artificial Defense by Thiemo Bolder, ONEMANGAMES from your PC, nor are we saying that Artificial Defense by Thiemo Bolder, ONEMANGAMES is not a good application for your computer. This page simply contains detailed info on how to remove Artificial Defense supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-10-02 20:52:00.873