Artemide Catalogue is a software application. This page contains details on how to uninstall it from your computer. It is developed by A way to uninstall Artemide Catalogue from your systemArtemide
. More information on Artemide can be seen here
. You can read more about on Artemide Catalogue at http://www.artemide.com
. The program is often installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\DIALux\PlugIns\Artemide directory (same installation drive as Windows). You can remove Artemide Catalogue by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files (x86)\DIALux\PlugIns\Artemide\uninstall.exe. Keep in mind that you might receive a notification for administrator rights. The program's main executable file has a size of 1.77 MB (1861120 bytes) on disk and is titled ArtemideCatalogue.exe.
The following executable files are incorporated in Artemide Catalogue. They take 3.17 MB (3320592
bytes) on disk.
- ArtemideCatalogue.exe (1.77 MB)
- uninstall.exe (1.29 MB)
- CatalogueUpdater.exe (79.50 KB)
- PermissionManager.exe (25.50 KB)
This data is about Artemide Catalogue version 18.104.22.168
only. Click on the links below for other Artemide Catalogue versions:
Artemide Catalogue is an application by Artemide. Some users try to remove it. This is efortful because removing this by hand requires some know-how related to removing Windows programs manually. The best QUICK approach to remove Artemide Catalogue is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to remove Artemide Catalogue from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and all around tool to take care of your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire the program's interface and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good package of tools.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the programs existing on the PC will appear
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find Artemide Catalogue or simply activate the Search field and type in "Artemide Catalogue". If it is installed on your PC the Artemide Catalogue program will be found very quickly. After you select Artemide Catalogue in the list of programs, some data about the application is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other users have about Artemide Catalogue, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the program you wish to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Artemide Catalogue:
- The software company is: http://www.artemide.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\DIALux\PlugIns\Artemide\uninstall.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will come up. Confirm the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove Artemide Catalogue.
8. After removing Artemide Catalogue, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of Artemide Catalogue which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Artemide Catalogue with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall Artemide Catalogue by Artemide from your computer, nor are we saying that Artemide Catalogue by Artemide is not a good application. This page simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall Artemide Catalogue supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-06-21 08:59:54.813