This web page contains complete information on how to uninstall ArtRage 6.1.2 for Windows. The Windows release was created by A way to uninstall ArtRage 6.1.2 from your computerlrepacks.ru
. More information on lrepacks.ru can be found here
. Detailed information about ArtRage 6.1.2 can be seen at https://www.artrage.com/artrage/
. The program is usually installed in the C:\Program Files\Ambient Design\ArtRage 6 directory (same installation drive as Windows). You can remove ArtRage 6.1.2 by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files\Ambient Design\ArtRage 6\unins000.exe. Note that you might receive a notification for admin rights. The application's main executable file has a size of 10.32 MB (10820608 bytes) on disk and is titled ArtRage.exe.
ArtRage 6.1.2 is comprised of the following executables which take 20.10 MB (21071702
bytes) on disk:
- ArtRage 32.exe (8.88 MB)
- ArtRage.exe (10.32 MB)
- unins000.exe (921.83 KB)
This info is about ArtRage 6.1.2 version 6.1.2
ArtRage 6.1.2 is an application released by the software company lrepacks.ru. Sometimes, users try to remove it. This can be difficult because deleting this manually takes some know-how related to removing Windows programs manually. The best QUICK approach to remove ArtRage 6.1.2 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to delete ArtRage 6.1.2 from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and general utility to clean your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful PC management program.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the applications installed on the computer will appear
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find ArtRage 6.1.2 or simply activate the Search feature and type in "ArtRage 6.1.2". The ArtRage 6.1.2 program will be found very quickly. Notice that after you click ArtRage 6.1.2 in the list of programs, the following data about the application is available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have about ArtRage 6.1.2, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the program you want to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for ArtRage 6.1.2:
- The web site of the program is: https://www.artrage.com/artrage/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\Ambient Design\ArtRage 6\unins000.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will show up. accept the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove ArtRage 6.1.2.
8. After uninstalling ArtRage 6.1.2, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong ArtRage 6.1.2 that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing ArtRage 6.1.2 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove ArtRage 6.1.2 by lrepacks.ru from your computer, we are not saying that ArtRage 6.1.2 by lrepacks.ru is not a good software application. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove ArtRage 6.1.2 supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2020-06-10 15:59:55.563