ArtIcons Pro 5.10
This info is about ArtIcons Pro 5.10 for Windows. Here you can find details on how to remove it from your computer. It is produced by A guide to uninstall ArtIcons Pro 5.10 from your systemAll Software By 3PEHR
. Open here
where you can get more info on All Software By 3PEHR. More info about the application ArtIcons Pro 5.10 can be seen at WWW.PARANDCO.COM
. The program is often placed in the C:\Program Files\ArtIcons Pro folder. Take into account that this location can vary depending on the user's choice. "C:\Program Files\ArtIcons Pro\unins000.exe" is the full command line if you want to uninstall ArtIcons Pro 5.10. The program's main executable file occupies 798.00 KB (817152 bytes) on disk and is titled ARTICONS.exe.
ArtIcons Pro 5.10 installs the following the executables on your PC, taking about 1.42 MB (1490698
bytes) on disk.
- ARTICONS.exe (798.00 KB)
- unins000.exe (657.76 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 5.10
of ArtIcons Pro 5.10.
ArtIcons Pro 5.10 is an application offered by the software company All Software By 3PEHR. Sometimes, people want to uninstall this application. Sometimes this is hard because uninstalling this by hand takes some advanced knowledge related to Windows internal functioning. The best QUICK practice to uninstall ArtIcons Pro 5.10 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to uninstall ArtIcons Pro 5.10 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and all around utility to optimize your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful system optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the applications installed on your computer will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate ArtIcons Pro 5.10 or simply click the Search field and type in "ArtIcons Pro 5.10". If it is installed on your PC the ArtIcons Pro 5.10 application will be found very quickly. After you click ArtIcons Pro 5.10 in the list , some data about the application is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other people have about ArtIcons Pro 5.10, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the application you are about to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for ArtIcons Pro 5.10:
- The software company is: WWW.PARANDCO.COM
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files\ArtIcons Pro\unins000.exe"
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will come up. Confirm the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove ArtIcons Pro 5.10.
8. After uninstalling ArtIcons Pro 5.10, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items of ArtIcons Pro 5.10 that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling ArtIcons Pro 5.10 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove ArtIcons Pro 5.10 by All Software By 3PEHR from your computer, nor are we saying that ArtIcons Pro 5.10 by All Software By 3PEHR is not a good application for your computer. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove ArtIcons Pro 5.10 in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-01-27 10:47:46.663