This page is about ArtIcons for Windows. Here you can find details on how to uninstall it from your PC. The Windows release was developed by How to uninstall ArtIcons from your computerAha-Soft
. Open here
where you can get more info on Aha-Soft. Click on http://www.aha-soft.com/articons/index.htm
to get more data about ArtIcons on Aha-Soft's website. The application is often placed in the C:\Program Files\ArtIcons folder. Keep in mind that this location can vary depending on the user's decision. You can remove ArtIcons by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files\ArtIcons\uninstall.exe. Keep in mind that you might receive a notification for administrator rights. ArtIcons's primary file takes around 1.97 MB (2070016 bytes) and its name is ArtIcons.exe.
ArtIcons contains of the executables below. They occupy 2.21 MB (2315776
bytes) on disk.
- ArtIcons.exe (1.97 MB)
- Uninstall.exe (240.00 KB)
The current web page applies to ArtIcons version 5.29
alone. You can find below info on other application versions of ArtIcons:
...click to view all...
ArtIcons is an application offered by the software company Aha-Soft. Some users want to uninstall it. Sometimes this is easier said than done because deleting this by hand takes some advanced knowledge related to removing Windows applications by hand. The best SIMPLE manner to uninstall ArtIcons is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to remove ArtIcons from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and all around tool to clean your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire the program's design and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good package of utilities.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the applications installed on your PC will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate ArtIcons or simply activate the Search field and type in "ArtIcons". If it exists on your system the ArtIcons application will be found automatically. After you select ArtIcons in the list of apps, the following data regarding the application is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have regarding ArtIcons, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the app you wish to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for ArtIcons:
- The software company is: http://www.aha-soft.com/articons/index.htm
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\ArtIcons\uninstall.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will come up. accept the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove ArtIcons.
8. After uninstalling ArtIcons, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of ArtIcons that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling ArtIcons with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to remove ArtIcons by Aha-Soft from your computer, nor are we saying that ArtIcons by Aha-Soft is not a good application for your PC. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove ArtIcons supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2015-02-09 18:09:36.030