Art Mahjongg Egypt version 1.0
Art Mahjongg Egypt version 1.0 is a Windows program. Read more about how to uninstall it from your computer. The Windows release was developed by A guide to uninstall Art Mahjongg Egypt version 1.0 from your systemvetataracanova
. Open here
for more information on vetataracanova. The program is often located in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Art Mahjongg Egypt folder (same installation drive as Windows). The entire uninstall command line for Art Mahjongg Egypt version 1.0 is C:\Program Files (x86)\Art Mahjongg Egypt\unins000.exe. Art Mahjongg Egypt version 1.0's primary file takes about 1.01 MB (1056768 bytes) and is called ArtMahjonggEgypt.exe.
The following executable files are incorporated in Art Mahjongg Egypt version 1.0. They take 1.89 MB (1981214
bytes) on disk.
- ArtMahjonggEgypt.exe (1.01 MB)
- unins000.exe (902.78 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 1.0
of Art Mahjongg Egypt version 1.0.
Art Mahjongg Egypt version 1.0 is a program marketed by the software company vetataracanova. Sometimes, computer users choose to erase it. Sometimes this is hard because uninstalling this manually requires some experience regarding Windows internal functioning. One of the best QUICK practice to erase Art Mahjongg Egypt version 1.0 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to erase Art Mahjongg Egypt version 1.0 from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and general utility to optimize your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful Windows optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the applications existing on your computer will appear
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate Art Mahjongg Egypt version 1.0 or simply activate the Search field and type in "Art Mahjongg Egypt version 1.0". If it is installed on your PC the Art Mahjongg Egypt version 1.0 application will be found very quickly. Notice that after you select Art Mahjongg Egypt version 1.0 in the list of programs, some data about the application is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other people have about Art Mahjongg Egypt version 1.0, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the app you are about to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will come up. accept the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall Art Mahjongg Egypt version 1.0.
8. After removing Art Mahjongg Egypt version 1.0, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of Art Mahjongg Egypt version 1.0 which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Art Mahjongg Egypt version 1.0 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall Art Mahjongg Egypt version 1.0 by vetataracanova from your computer, nor are we saying that Art Mahjongg Egypt version 1.0 by vetataracanova is not a good application for your computer. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Art Mahjongg Egypt version 1.0 in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2017-06-01 21:49:08.853