Arsenal of Democracy
This web page contains complete information on how to uninstall Arsenal of Democracy for Windows. It is produced by How to uninstall Arsenal of Democracy from your computerParadox Interactive
. Take a look here
for more info on Paradox Interactive. The program is usually found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Paradox Interactive\Arsenal of Democracy folder. Keep in mind that this location can vary being determined by the user's decision. You can remove Arsenal of Democracy by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files (x86)\Paradox Interactive\Arsenal of Democracy\unins000.exe. Keep in mind that you might receive a notification for admin rights. Arsenal of Democracy's primary file takes around 37.50 KB (38400 bytes) and its name is Arsenal.exe.
Arsenal of Democracy installs the following the executables on your PC, occupying about 10.61 MB (11124403
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- aodgame.exe (5.67 MB)
- Arsenal of Democracy v126.96.36.199 + 8 Trainer.exe (2.13 MB)
- Arsenal.exe (37.50 KB)
- Editor Saves HoI2.exe (131.50 KB)
- EventMakerPro.exe (740.00 KB)
- Parches Hoi2-AoD.exe (80.00 KB)
- Tecnoflechas.exe (392.00 KB)
- unins000.exe (687.84 KB)
- unins001.exe (706.33 KB)
- binkplay.exe (98.50 KB)
Arsenal of Democracy is a program released by the software company Paradox Interactive. Sometimes, users want to remove it. This is efortful because uninstalling this manually requires some knowledge regarding PCs. The best SIMPLE procedure to remove Arsenal of Democracy is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to uninstall Arsenal of Democracy from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and all around tool to maximize the performance of your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with the program's interface and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful Windows tool.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the programs installed on your PC will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate Arsenal of Democracy or simply activate the Search field and type in "Arsenal of Democracy". If it exists on your system the Arsenal of Democracy app will be found very quickly. Notice that when you select Arsenal of Democracy in the list of applications, the following information about the application is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have about Arsenal of Democracy, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the app you want to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will come up. Confirm the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall Arsenal of Democracy.
8. After uninstalling Arsenal of Democracy, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of Arsenal of Democracy that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Arsenal of Democracy with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to remove Arsenal of Democracy by Paradox Interactive from your PC, we are not saying that Arsenal of Democracy by Paradox Interactive is not a good software application. This text simply contains detailed info on how to remove Arsenal of Democracy in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-07-20 04:38:33.443