Army Ranger Mogadishu
This page contains detailed information on how to remove Army Ranger Mogadishu for Windows. It is developed by How to uninstall Army Ranger Mogadishu from your computerGamersGate
. Check out here
for more info on GamersGate. Detailed information about Army Ranger Mogadishu can be seen at http://www.gamersgate.com
. Usually the Army Ranger Mogadishu application is found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Army Ranger Mogadishu folder, depending on the user's option during install. The complete uninstall command line for Army Ranger Mogadishu is "C:\Program Files (x86)\Army Ranger Mogadishu\unins000.exe". Army Ranger Mogadishu's main file takes about 764.00 KB (782336 bytes) and is called ARM.exe.
Army Ranger Mogadishu contains of the executables below. They take 3.28 MB (3440474
bytes) on disk.
- ARM.exe (764.00 KB)
- Lithtech.exe (1.73 MB)
- unins000.exe (662.84 KB)
- UNWISE.EXE (161.00 KB)
Army Ranger Mogadishu is an application marketed by the software company GamersGate. Some computer users decide to erase this program. Sometimes this is difficult because removing this by hand requires some advanced knowledge related to Windows program uninstallation. One of the best SIMPLE solution to erase Army Ranger Mogadishu is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to uninstall Army Ranger Mogadishu from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and all around utility to clean your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful system optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the programs installed on your computer will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find Army Ranger Mogadishu or simply activate the Search field and type in "Army Ranger Mogadishu". The Army Ranger Mogadishu program will be found automatically. After you click Army Ranger Mogadishu in the list , the following data regarding the application is available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other people have regarding Army Ranger Mogadishu, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the app you wish to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Army Ranger Mogadishu:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.gamersgate.com
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files (x86)\Army Ranger Mogadishu\unins000.exe"
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will come up. Confirm the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove Army Ranger Mogadishu.
8. After removing Army Ranger Mogadishu, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong Army Ranger Mogadishu that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Army Ranger Mogadishu with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to remove Army Ranger Mogadishu by GamersGate from your PC, we are not saying that Army Ranger Mogadishu by GamersGate is not a good application. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove Army Ranger Mogadishu supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-06-22 00:59:35.543