This page is about Arms Dealer for Windows. Below you can find details on how to uninstall it from your PC. It is developed by How to uninstall Arms Dealer from your computerCase in Point Studios, LLC
. You can find out more on Case in Point Studios, LLC or check for application updates here
. More info about the program Arms Dealer can be found at http://www.armsdealergame.com/
. The application is usually placed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Arms Dealer directory. Keep in mind that this location can vary depending on the user's preference. The full command line for removing Arms Dealer is C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steam.exe. Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may be prompted for administrator rights. The application's main executable file has a size of 71.31 MB (74772480 bytes) on disk and is called Arms Dealer.exe.
Arms Dealer is comprised of the following executables which take 82.34 MB (86337806
bytes) on disk:
- Arms Dealer.exe (71.31 MB)
- uninstall.exe (51.38 KB)
- Country_Add_App.exe (10.93 MB)
- uninstall.exe (54.38 KB)
Arms Dealer is an application released by the software company Case in Point Studios, LLC. Sometimes, people try to uninstall this application. Sometimes this can be easier said than done because doing this by hand takes some experience regarding PCs. One of the best SIMPLE approach to uninstall Arms Dealer is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to remove Arms Dealer from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and general utility to clean your PC.
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful program.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the programs installed on the PC will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate Arms Dealer or simply click the Search field and type in "Arms Dealer". The Arms Dealer app will be found automatically. After you select Arms Dealer in the list , the following information regarding the application is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other people have regarding Arms Dealer, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the application you are about to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Arms Dealer:
- The software company is: http://www.armsdealergame.com/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steam.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will appear. accept the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall Arms Dealer.
8. After removing Arms Dealer, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong Arms Dealer that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Arms Dealer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to remove Arms Dealer by Case in Point Studios, LLC from your PC, we are not saying that Arms Dealer by Case in Point Studios, LLC is not a good application. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to remove Arms Dealer supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2017-10-02 08:53:57.787