This page is about Arms Dealer for Windows. Below you can find details on how to uninstall it from your PC. It is developed by How to uninstall Arms Dealer from your computerCase in Point Studios, LLC
. You can find out more on Case in Point Studios, LLC or check for application updates here
. More info about the program Arms Dealer can be found at http://www.armsdealergame.com/
. The application is usually placed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Arms Dealer directory. Keep in mind that this location can vary depending on the user's preference. The full command line for removing Arms Dealer is C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steam.exe. Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may be prompted for administrator rights. The application's main executable file has a size of 71.31 MB (74772480 bytes) on disk and is called Arms Dealer.exe.
Arms Dealer is comprised of the following executables which take 82.34 MB (86337806
bytes) on disk:
- Arms Dealer.exe (71.31 MB)
- uninstall.exe (51.38 KB)
- Country_Add_App.exe (10.93 MB)
- uninstall.exe (54.38 KB)
A considerable amount of files, folders and Windows registry entries can be left behind when you are trying to remove Arms Dealer from your computer.Registry keys:
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\Steam App 325630
Arms Dealer is an application released by the software company Case in Point Studios, LLC. Sometimes, computer users try to erase it. This can be troublesome because removing this manually takes some experience regarding Windows internal functioning. The best SIMPLE solution to erase Arms Dealer is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to remove Arms Dealer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and all around utility to optimize your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good package of tools.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the programs installed on the PC will appear
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate Arms Dealer or simply activate the Search field and type in "Arms Dealer". If it exists on your system the Arms Dealer application will be found automatically. When you click Arms Dealer in the list , some data regarding the program is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have regarding Arms Dealer, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the application you wish to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Arms Dealer:
- The publisher is: http://www.armsdealergame.com/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steam.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will show up. Confirm the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove Arms Dealer.
8. After removing Arms Dealer, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items of Arms Dealer which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Arms Dealer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall Arms Dealer by Case in Point Studios, LLC from your PC, we are not saying that Arms Dealer by Case in Point Studios, LLC is not a good application for your PC. This page simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall Arms Dealer supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2017-10-02 08:53:57.787