Armored Warfare PTS
Armored Warfare PTS is a Windows application. Read below about how to remove it from your PC. It was developed for Windows by How to uninstall Armored Warfare PTS from your PCMail.ru
. You can find out more on Mail.ru or check for application updates here
. Click on http://aw.mail.ru/?_1lp=0&_1ld=1550_0
to get more data about Armored Warfare PTS on Mail.ru's website. Usually the Armored Warfare PTS program is found in the C:\GamesMailRu\Armored Warfare PTS directory, depending on the user's option during setup. The complete uninstall command line for Armored Warfare PTS is C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\GameCenter\GameCenter.exe. Armored Warfare PTS's primary file takes around 10.10 MB (10589800 bytes) and its name is GameCenter.exe.
The following executables are installed along with Armored Warfare PTS. They occupy about 13.78 MB (14452008
bytes) on disk.
- BrowserClient.exe (2.58 MB)
- GameCenter.exe (10.10 MB)
- hg64.exe (1.10 MB)
The information on this page is only about version 1.304
of Armored Warfare PTS. You can find below info on other versions of Armored Warfare PTS:
...click to view all...
Armored Warfare PTS is a program offered by Mail.ru. Sometimes, people choose to erase this application. This is hard because performing this by hand takes some skill related to PCs. One of the best QUICK approach to erase Armored Warfare PTS is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to remove Armored Warfare PTS with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and general utility to maximize the performance of your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good program.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the programs existing on your PC will appear
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find Armored Warfare PTS or simply activate the Search field and type in "Armored Warfare PTS". If it exists on your system the Armored Warfare PTS program will be found automatically. After you select Armored Warfare PTS in the list of applications, the following data regarding the application is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other users have regarding Armored Warfare PTS, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the program you wish to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Armored Warfare PTS:
- The publisher is: http://aw.mail.ru/?_1lp=0&_1ld=1550_0
- The uninstall string is: C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\GameCenter\GameCenter.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will appear. accept the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall Armored Warfare PTS.
8. After uninstalling Armored Warfare PTS, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong Armored Warfare PTS which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing Armored Warfare PTS using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall Armored Warfare PTS by Mail.ru from your PC, we are not saying that Armored Warfare PTS by Mail.ru is not a good application. This page only contains detailed info on how to uninstall Armored Warfare PTS in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2020-06-11 13:45:50.647