Armored Warfare is a Windows program. Read more about how to remove it from your computer. It was developed for Windows by A way to uninstall Armored Warfare from your PCMail.Ru
. Check out here
where you can get more info on Mail.Ru. More data about the application Armored Warfare can be seen at https://games.mail.ru/support/aw/?_1lp=0&_1ld=2046937_0#/
. Armored Warfare is typically set up in the C:\GamesMailRu\Armored Warfare folder, however this location may vary a lot depending on the user's decision while installing the application. C:\Users\nimukb\AppData\Local\Mail.Ru\GameCenter\GameCenter@Mail.Ru.exe is the full command line if you want to uninstall Armored Warfare. GameCenter@Mail.Ru.exe is the Armored Warfare's primary executable file and it takes close to 5.82 MB (6105504 bytes) on disk.
The executable files below are installed along with Armored Warfare. They take about 6.35 MB (6663488
bytes) on disk.
- GameCenter@Mail.Ru.exe (5.82 MB)
- hg64.exe (544.91 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 1.77
of Armored Warfare. Click on the links below for other Armored Warfare versions:
...click to view all...
Armored Warfare has the habit of leaving behind some leftovers.You should delete the folders below after you uninstall Armored Warfare:
The files below are left behind on your disk by Armored Warfare's application uninstaller when you removed it:
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\Mail.Ru\Armored Warfare
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\Mail.Ru\Armored Warfare\Armored Warfare - Проект Армата.url
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\Mail.Ru\Armored Warfare\Uninstall Armored Warfare - Проект Армата.url
- HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\Armored Warfare
Armored Warfare is a program marketed by the software company Mail.Ru. Frequently, computer users want to erase this program. This is efortful because deleting this by hand takes some experience regarding Windows program uninstallation. The best QUICK procedure to erase Armored Warfare is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to delete Armored Warfare from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and general utility to take care of your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with the program's design and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good system utility.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the programs installed on the computer will appear
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find Armored Warfare or simply click the Search feature and type in "Armored Warfare". If it exists on your system the Armored Warfare application will be found very quickly. When you select Armored Warfare in the list of applications, the following data about the program is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other people have about Armored Warfare, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the application you wish to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Armored Warfare:
- The web site of the program is: https://games.mail.ru/support/aw/?_1lp=0&_1ld=2046937_0#/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Users\nimukb\AppData\Local\Mail.Ru\GameCenter\GameCenter@Mail.Ru.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will appear. accept the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall Armored Warfare.
8. After uninstalling Armored Warfare, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong Armored Warfare that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Armored Warfare using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall Armored Warfare by Mail.Ru from your computer, we are not saying that Armored Warfare by Mail.Ru is not a good application for your PC. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Armored Warfare in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2017-04-18 20:15:21.010