Arkieva is a Windows application. Read more about how to uninstall it from your PC. It is produced by A guide to uninstall Arkieva from your computerDelivered by Citrix
. Go over here
for more info on Delivered by Citrix. Arkieva is commonly set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Citrix\ICA Client\SelfServicePlugin folder, subject to the user's choice. The full command line for uninstalling Arkieva is C:\Program. Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might get a notification for admin rights. The program's main executable file is called SelfService.exe and its approximative size is 4.58 MB (4797744 bytes).
Arkieva installs the following the executables on your PC, occupying about 5.12 MB (5369536
bytes) on disk.
- CleanUp.exe (308.30 KB)
- SelfService.exe (4.58 MB)
- SelfServicePlugin.exe (131.80 KB)
- SelfServiceUninstaller.exe (118.30 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 1.0
Arkieva is a program by Delivered by Citrix. Sometimes, users decide to uninstall this program. Sometimes this can be difficult because performing this manually requires some know-how regarding removing Windows programs manually. One of the best SIMPLE way to uninstall Arkieva is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to erase Arkieva from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and all around utility to clean your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire the program's interface and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful system optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the applications installed on your PC will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate Arkieva or simply click the Search feature and type in "Arkieva". If it is installed on your PC the Arkieva program will be found automatically. When you select Arkieva in the list , some information regarding the application is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other users have regarding Arkieva, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the program you wish to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will show up. Confirm the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall Arkieva.
8. After removing Arkieva, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of Arkieva which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Arkieva using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall Arkieva by Delivered by Citrix from your PC, nor are we saying that Arkieva by Delivered by Citrix is not a good application for your computer. This page only contains detailed info on how to uninstall Arkieva supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2018-11-29 19:41:08.463