Argos is a software application. This page holds details on how to uninstall it from your PC. It was developed for Windows by A way to uninstall Argos from your computerArgos
. Open here
where you can get more info on Argos. Argos is commonly installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft\Edge\Application folder, however this location may vary a lot depending on the user's decision when installing the application. The entire uninstall command line for Argos is C:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft\Edge\Application\msedge.exe. The application's main executable file has a size of 731.38 KB (748936 bytes) on disk and is called msedge_proxy.exe.
The executable files below are part of Argos. They take an average of 13.40 MB (14050792
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- msedge.exe (2.74 MB)
- msedge_proxy.exe (731.38 KB)
- pwahelper.exe (770.88 KB)
- cookie_exporter.exe (95.38 KB)
- elevation_service.exe (1.44 MB)
- identity_helper.exe (768.88 KB)
- notification_helper.exe (944.90 KB)
- setup.exe (3.25 MB)
The information on this page is only about version 1.0
Argos is an application released by Argos. Frequently, computer users decide to remove this program. Sometimes this can be efortful because doing this by hand requires some know-how regarding Windows internal functioning. The best SIMPLE way to remove Argos is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to erase Argos from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and general utility to maximize the performance of your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful system utility.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the programs installed on the computer will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find Argos or simply click the Search field and type in "Argos". The Argos app will be found automatically. When you select Argos in the list of programs, some information about the program is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have about Argos, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the app you wish to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will show up. accept the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove Argos.
8. After removing Argos, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of Argos which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Argos with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove Argos by Argos from your PC, nor are we saying that Argos by Argos is not a good application for your PC. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove Argos in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2020-06-10 06:50:08.720