AresPlus is a computer program. This page holds details on how to uninstall it from your computer. It was developed for Windows by A way to uninstall AresPlus from your computerOnekit
. Additional info about Onekit can be seen here
. AresPlus is commonly set up in the C:\Program Files\AresPlus directory, but this location can differ a lot depending on the user's option while installing the program. The full command line for removing AresPlus is C:\Program Files\AresPlus\uninstall.exe. Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might be prompted for administrator rights. The application's main executable file has a size of 3.24 MB (3394464 bytes) on disk and is called AresPlus.exe.
The executable files below are part of AresPlus. They take an average of 3.71 MB (3891885
bytes) on disk.
- AresPlus.exe (3.24 MB)
- chatServer.exe (389.50 KB)
- Uninstall.exe (96.26 KB)
This web page is about AresPlus version 2.7.0
alone. Click on the links below for other AresPlus versions:
AresPlus has the habit of leaving behind some leftovers.Many times the following registry keys will not be uninstalled:
Registry values that are not removed from your computer:
- HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\Ares Plus.Playlist\DefaultIcon\
- HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\Ares Plus.Playlist\Shell\Enqueue\Command\
- HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\Ares Plus.Playlist\Shell\Open\Command\
- HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\Ares Plus.Playlist\Shell\Play\Command\
AresPlus is a program released by Onekit. Sometimes, users want to erase it. Sometimes this can be hard because doing this manually takes some skill regarding removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best QUICK solution to erase AresPlus is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to delete AresPlus using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and all around utility to clean your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good PC management program.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the programs existing on the computer will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find AresPlus or simply click the Search feature and type in "AresPlus". If it is installed on your PC the AresPlus app will be found very quickly. Notice that after you select AresPlus in the list of applications, some information about the program is available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have about AresPlus, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the application you are about to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will show up. Confirm the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove AresPlus.
8. After removing AresPlus, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items of AresPlus which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing AresPlus using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to remove AresPlus by Onekit from your PC, we are not saying that AresPlus by Onekit is not a good software application. This page simply contains detailed info on how to remove AresPlus in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-06-27 00:53:02.910