AresPlus is a computer program. This page holds details on how to uninstall it from your computer. It was developed for Windows by A way to uninstall AresPlus from your computerOnekit
. Additional info about Onekit can be seen here
. AresPlus is commonly set up in the C:\Program Files\AresPlus directory, but this location can differ a lot depending on the user's option while installing the program. The full command line for removing AresPlus is C:\Program Files\AresPlus\uninstall.exe. Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might be prompted for administrator rights. The application's main executable file has a size of 3.24 MB (3394464 bytes) on disk and is called AresPlus.exe.
The executable files below are part of AresPlus. They take an average of 3.71 MB (3891885
bytes) on disk.
- AresPlus.exe (3.24 MB)
- chatServer.exe (389.50 KB)
- Uninstall.exe (96.26 KB)
This web page is about AresPlus version 2.7.0
alone. Click on the links below for other AresPlus versions:
AresPlus has the habit of leaving behind some leftovers.Many times the following registry keys will not be uninstalled:
Registry values that are not removed from your computer:
- HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\Ares Plus.Playlist\DefaultIcon\
- HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\Ares Plus.Playlist\Shell\Enqueue\Command\
- HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\Ares Plus.Playlist\Shell\Open\Command\
- HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\Ares Plus.Playlist\Shell\Play\Command\
AresPlus is a program released by Onekit. Sometimes, users want to erase it. Sometimes this can be hard because doing this manually takes some skill regarding removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best QUICK solution to erase AresPlus is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to delete AresPlus using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and general utility to take care of your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good package of utilities.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the programs existing on your PC will appear
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find AresPlus or simply click the Search field and type in "AresPlus". The AresPlus program will be found very quickly. After you select AresPlus in the list of apps, the following data about the application is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have about AresPlus, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the application you want to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will show up. Confirm the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove AresPlus.
8. After removing AresPlus, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items of AresPlus which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing AresPlus using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to remove AresPlus by Onekit from your PC, we are not saying that AresPlus by Onekit is not a good software application. This page simply contains detailed info on how to remove AresPlus in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-06-27 00:53:02.910