You can find below detailed information on how to remove Ares 2.1.2 for Windows. It is produced by How to uninstall Ares 2.1.2 from your computerAres Development Group
. Take a look here
for more details on Ares Development Group. Click on http://aresgalaxy.sourceforge.net
to get more information about Ares 2.1.2 on Ares Development Group's website. Usually the Ares 2.1.2 program is installed in the C:\Program Files\Ares directory, depending on the user's option during install. C:\Program Files\Ares\uninstall.exe is the full command line if you want to remove Ares 2.1.2. Ares.exe is the programs's main file and it takes around 932.50 KB (954880 bytes) on disk.
The executable files below are part of Ares 2.1.2. They take an average of 1.35 MB (1416182
bytes) on disk.
- Ares.exe (932.50 KB)
- chatServer.exe (389.00 KB)
- Uninstall.exe (61.49 KB)
This page is about Ares 2.1.2 version 2.1.23036
Many files, folders and Windows registry entries can not be deleted when you want to remove Ares 2.1.2 from your computer.Files remaining:
Use regedit.exe to manually remove from the Windows Registry the data below:
- C:\Program Files\Ares\Ares.exe
Open regedit.exe in order to delete the following registry values:
Ares 2.1.2 is a program marketed by Ares Development Group. Frequently, computer users want to erase this program. This is difficult because doing this manually requires some know-how regarding PCs. The best EASY practice to erase Ares 2.1.2 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to remove Ares 2.1.2 from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and all around tool to optimize your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire the program's design and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful system utility.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the applications installed on your computer will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate Ares 2.1.2 or simply click the Search field and type in "Ares 2.1.2". The Ares 2.1.2 app will be found very quickly. After you select Ares 2.1.2 in the list of apps, the following information about the program is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other people have about Ares 2.1.2, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the application you wish to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Ares 2.1.2:
- The publisher is: http://aresgalaxy.sourceforge.net
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\Ares\uninstall.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will show up. accept the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove Ares 2.1.2.
8. After uninstalling Ares 2.1.2, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong Ares 2.1.2 which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Ares 2.1.2 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to remove Ares 2.1.2 by Ares Development Group from your PC, we are not saying that Ares 2.1.2 by Ares Development Group is not a good application for your PC. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove Ares 2.1.2 in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-07-26 07:20:34.567