You can find below detailed information on how to remove Ares 2.1.2 for Windows. It is produced by How to uninstall Ares 2.1.2 from your computerAres Development Group
. Take a look here
for more details on Ares Development Group. Click on http://aresgalaxy.sourceforge.net
to get more information about Ares 2.1.2 on Ares Development Group's website. Usually the Ares 2.1.2 program is installed in the C:\Program Files\Ares directory, depending on the user's option during install. C:\Program Files\Ares\uninstall.exe is the full command line if you want to remove Ares 2.1.2. Ares.exe is the programs's main file and it takes around 932.50 KB (954880 bytes) on disk.
The executable files below are part of Ares 2.1.2. They take an average of 1.35 MB (1416182
bytes) on disk.
- Ares.exe (932.50 KB)
- chatServer.exe (389.00 KB)
- Uninstall.exe (61.49 KB)
This page is about Ares 2.1.2 version 2.1.23036
Many files, folders and Windows registry entries can not be deleted when you want to remove Ares 2.1.2 from your computer.Files remaining:
Use regedit.exe to manually remove from the Windows Registry the data below:
- C:\Program Files\Ares\Ares.exe
Open regedit.exe in order to delete the following registry values:
Ares 2.1.2 is a program marketed by Ares Development Group. Frequently, computer users want to erase this program. This is difficult because doing this manually requires some know-how regarding PCs. The best EASY practice to erase Ares 2.1.2 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to remove Ares 2.1.2 from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and all around tool to maximize the performance of your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful package of utilities.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the applications installed on your PC will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find Ares 2.1.2 or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Ares 2.1.2". If it is installed on your PC the Ares 2.1.2 application will be found very quickly. Notice that when you click Ares 2.1.2 in the list , the following information regarding the application is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other users have regarding Ares 2.1.2, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the app you are about to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Ares 2.1.2:
- The web site of the program is: http://aresgalaxy.sourceforge.net
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\Ares\uninstall.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will show up. accept the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove Ares 2.1.2.
8. After uninstalling Ares 2.1.2, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong Ares 2.1.2 which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Ares 2.1.2 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to remove Ares 2.1.2 by Ares Development Group from your PC, we are not saying that Ares 2.1.2 by Ares Development Group is not a good application for your PC. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove Ares 2.1.2 in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-07-26 07:20:34.567