This web page contains detailed information on how to uninstall Ares 2.0.3 for Windows. The Windows release was developed by A guide to uninstall Ares 2.0.3 from your PCAres Development Group
. You can read more on Ares Development Group or check for application updates here
. More information about the app Ares 2.0.3 can be seen at http://aresgalaxy.sourceforge.net
. Ares 2.0.3 is commonly set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Ares directory, but this location can differ a lot depending on the user's decision while installing the application. C:\Program Files (x86)\Ares\uninstall.exe is the full command line if you want to uninstall Ares 2.0.3. Ares.exe is the programs's main file and it takes around 943.50 KB (966144 bytes) on disk.
Ares 2.0.3 installs the following the executables on your PC, taking about 1.17 MB (1226519
bytes) on disk.
- Ares.exe (943.50 KB)
- chatServer.exe (216.50 KB)
- Uninstall.exe (37.77 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 2.0.33024
of Ares 2.0.3.
Ares 2.0.3 is a program released by the software company Ares Development Group. Frequently, people try to erase this application. Sometimes this is efortful because performing this by hand takes some skill related to removing Windows programs manually. The best QUICK approach to erase Ares 2.0.3 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to delete Ares 2.0.3 from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and all around utility to clean your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful Windows optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the programs installed on the computer will appear
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate Ares 2.0.3 or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Ares 2.0.3". If it exists on your system the Ares 2.0.3 program will be found very quickly. Notice that after you select Ares 2.0.3 in the list of programs, the following data about the application is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other users have about Ares 2.0.3, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the application you are about to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Ares 2.0.3:
- The publisher is: http://aresgalaxy.sourceforge.net
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Ares\uninstall.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will show up. accept the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove Ares 2.0.3.
8. After removing Ares 2.0.3, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong Ares 2.0.3 that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Ares 2.0.3 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove Ares 2.0.3 by Ares Development Group from your PC, nor are we saying that Ares 2.0.3 by Ares Development Group is not a good software application. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove Ares 2.0.3 supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2018-12-30 14:08:08.840