Arendi Outlook Cleanup
This page contains detailed information on how to uninstall Arendi Outlook Cleanup for Windows. The Windows release was created by How to uninstall Arendi Outlook Cleanup from your computerArendi AG
. Additional info about Arendi AG can be seen here
. Click on http://aoc.arendi.ch
to get more information about Arendi Outlook Cleanup on Arendi AG's website. The application is usually installed in the C:\Programme\Arendi\Outlook Cleanup folder (same installation drive as Windows). You can remove Arendi Outlook Cleanup by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Programme\Arendi\Outlook Cleanup\uninst.exe. Note that you might receive a notification for administrator rights. OutlookCleanup.exe is the Arendi Outlook Cleanup's primary executable file and it occupies close to 1.57 MB (1648128 bytes) on disk.
The following executables are incorporated in Arendi Outlook Cleanup. They occupy 1.62 MB (1696441
bytes) on disk.
- OutlookCleanup.exe (1.57 MB)
- uninst.exe (47.18 KB)
The current web page applies to Arendi Outlook Cleanup version 2.50
Arendi Outlook Cleanup is a program by Arendi AG. Sometimes, people decide to uninstall it. Sometimes this is efortful because deleting this manually requires some knowledge regarding Windows program uninstallation. One of the best QUICK action to uninstall Arendi Outlook Cleanup is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to delete Arendi Outlook Cleanup from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and general tool to take care of your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire the program's design and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good system utility.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the programs existing on your computer will appear
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate Arendi Outlook Cleanup or simply click the Search feature and type in "Arendi Outlook Cleanup". The Arendi Outlook Cleanup app will be found very quickly. After you click Arendi Outlook Cleanup in the list , some information about the application is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other users have about Arendi Outlook Cleanup, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the application you are about to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Arendi Outlook Cleanup:
- The web site of the application is: http://aoc.arendi.ch
- The uninstall string is: C:\Programme\Arendi\Outlook Cleanup\uninst.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will show up. accept the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove Arendi Outlook Cleanup.
8. After uninstalling Arendi Outlook Cleanup, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of Arendi Outlook Cleanup that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing Arendi Outlook Cleanup using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove Arendi Outlook Cleanup by Arendi AG from your computer, we are not saying that Arendi Outlook Cleanup by Arendi AG is not a good application for your PC. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to remove Arendi Outlook Cleanup supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-02-13 16:32:19.430