Arena (ArenaSetup 1.4)
This web page contains detailed information on how to uninstall Arena (ArenaSetup 1.4) for Windows. It is developed by A guide to uninstall Arena (ArenaSetup 1.4) from your systemBethesda Softworks
. Check out here
for more info on Bethesda Softworks. More information about Arena (ArenaSetup 1.4) can be seen at http://www.elderscrolls.com
. The program is usually installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Bethesda Softworks\Arena directory (same installation drive as Windows). You can uninstall Arena (ArenaSetup 1.4) by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files (x86)\Bethesda Softworks\Arena\unins000.exe. Note that you might get a notification for administrator rights. DosBox.exe is the Arena (ArenaSetup 1.4)'s primary executable file and it takes close to 3.55 MB (3727360 bytes) on disk.
Arena (ArenaSetup 1.4) installs the following the executables on your PC, taking about 4.48 MB (4694119
bytes) on disk.
- ACD.EXE (170.34 KB)
- DosBox.exe (3.55 MB)
- INSTALL.EXE (31.20 KB)
- ULTRAMID.EXE (31.07 KB)
- unins000.exe (711.49 KB)
The current web page applies to Arena (ArenaSetup 1.4) version 1.4
Arena (ArenaSetup 1.4) is a program offered by Bethesda Softworks. Frequently, people decide to remove it. Sometimes this is troublesome because deleting this by hand takes some experience related to Windows internal functioning. One of the best QUICK practice to remove Arena (ArenaSetup 1.4) is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to delete Arena (ArenaSetup 1.4) from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and general tool to maximize the performance of your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire the program's interface and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful PC management program.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the applications existing on your computer will appear
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find Arena (ArenaSetup 1.4) or simply click the Search field and type in "Arena (ArenaSetup 1.4)". If it is installed on your PC the Arena (ArenaSetup 1.4) app will be found very quickly. When you click Arena (ArenaSetup 1.4) in the list of apps, some information about the program is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have about Arena (ArenaSetup 1.4), from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the application you wish to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Arena (ArenaSetup 1.4):
- The software company is: http://www.elderscrolls.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Bethesda Softworks\Arena\unins000.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will show up. accept the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove Arena (ArenaSetup 1.4).
8. After uninstalling Arena (ArenaSetup 1.4), Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of Arena (ArenaSetup 1.4) which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Arena (ArenaSetup 1.4) using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall Arena (ArenaSetup 1.4) by Bethesda Softworks from your computer, nor are we saying that Arena (ArenaSetup 1.4) by Bethesda Softworks is not a good application for your computer. This text only contains detailed info on how to uninstall Arena (ArenaSetup 1.4) supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2017-06-04 14:29:21.563