This page contains complete information on how to remove Areena 1.0.0 for Windows. The Windows version was developed by A guide to uninstall Areena 1.0.0 from your computerIgnite
. Additional info about Ignite can be seen here
. The program is frequently installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Ignite\Areena folder (same installation drive as Windows). You can uninstall Areena 1.0.0 by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files (x86)\Ignite\Areena\Uninstall.exe. Note that you might be prompted for administrator rights. The program's main executable file is called Areena Setup WIN.exe and occupies 110.67 MB (116044333 bytes).
Areena 1.0.0 is comprised of the following executables which occupy 110.67 MB (116044333
bytes) on disk:
- Areena Setup WIN.exe (110.67 MB)
This page is about Areena 1.0.0 version 1.0.0
Areena 1.0.0 is a program marketed by Ignite. Some people try to remove this application. Sometimes this can be hard because doing this by hand takes some knowledge regarding PCs. One of the best SIMPLE action to remove Areena 1.0.0 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to remove Areena 1.0.0 from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and general utility to take care of your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with the program's interface and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful system optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the programs existing on your computer will appear
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate Areena 1.0.0 or simply click the Search feature and type in "Areena 1.0.0". If it exists on your system the Areena 1.0.0 app will be found automatically. When you select Areena 1.0.0 in the list of apps, some information regarding the program is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have regarding Areena 1.0.0, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the application you wish to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will appear. Confirm the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall Areena 1.0.0.
8. After uninstalling Areena 1.0.0, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong Areena 1.0.0 which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Areena 1.0.0 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a piece of advice to remove Areena 1.0.0 by Ignite from your computer, nor are we saying that Areena 1.0.0 by Ignite is not a good application. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to remove Areena 1.0.0 supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2017-11-15 15:53:18.020