Area61 U短 2.0
This web page is about Area61 U短 2.0 for Windows. Below you can find details on how to uninstall it from your computer. It was developed for Windows by A guide to uninstall Area61 U短 2.0 from your PCArea61.NET
. Take a look here
where you can read more on Area61.NET. Please follow http://www.area61.net/
if you want to read more on Area61 U短 2.0 on Area61.NET's page. The application is often located in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Area61\UrlConv directory. Take into account that this location can vary being determined by the user's decision. You can remove Area61 U短 2.0 by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files (x86)\Area61\UrlConv\unins000.exe. Keep in mind that you might receive a notification for administrator rights. Area61 U短 2.0's main file takes around 256.00 KB (262144 bytes) and is named A-UrlConv.exe.
Area61 U短 2.0 installs the following the executables on your PC, taking about 967.35 KB (990564
bytes) on disk.
- A-UrlConv.exe (256.00 KB)
- A-UrlConvHelper.exe (20.00 KB)
- unins000.exe (691.35 KB)
The current page applies to Area61 U短 2.0 version 612.0
Area61 U短 2.0 is a program released by the software company Area61.NET. Some users choose to erase this program. Sometimes this is efortful because deleting this by hand requires some know-how related to Windows internal functioning. One of the best SIMPLE action to erase Area61 U短 2.0 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to remove Area61 U短 2.0 from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and general tool to clean your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire the program's design and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful program.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the programs existing on your computer will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find Area61 U短 2.0 or simply activate the Search field and type in "Area61 U短 2.0". If it is installed on your PC the Area61 U短 2.0 app will be found very quickly. Notice that after you select Area61 U短 2.0 in the list , the following information about the program is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have about Area61 U短 2.0, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the program you wish to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Area61 U短 2.0:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.area61.net/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Area61\UrlConv\unins000.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will appear. Confirm the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall Area61 U短 2.0.
8. After uninstalling Area61 U短 2.0, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong Area61 U短 2.0 that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing Area61 U短 2.0 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove Area61 U短 2.0 by Area61.NET from your PC, nor are we saying that Area61 U短 2.0 by Area61.NET is not a good application for your computer. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to remove Area61 U短 2.0 supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2018-08-25 06:28:06.180