You can find below details on how to uninstall Arduino Simulator for Windows. It was coded for Windows by A way to uninstall Arduino Simulator from your PCSunshine
. Go over here
where you can read more on Sunshine. Arduino Simulator is commonly set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Arduino Simulator directory, but this location can vary a lot depending on the user's decision while installing the program. The full command line for removing Arduino Simulator is C:\Program Files (x86)\Arduino Simulator\uninstall.exe. Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might be prompted for administrator rights. The program's main executable file occupies 1.54 MB (1614535 bytes) on disk and is named Arduino Simulator.exe.
The following executable files are incorporated in Arduino Simulator. They occupy 2.86 MB (3003079
bytes) on disk.
- Arduino Simulator.exe (1.54 MB)
- uninstall.exe (1.32 MB)
This page is about Arduino Simulator version 1.0
Several files, folders and Windows registry data will not be removed when you want to remove Arduino Simulator from your PC.Folders left behind when you uninstall Arduino Simulator:
The files below were left behind on your disk when you remove Arduino Simulator:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Arduino Simulator
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\Arduino Simulator
Usually the following registry keys will not be removed:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Arduino Simulator\Arduino Simulator.exe
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Arduino Simulator\changelog.txt
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Arduino Simulator\Codes\KEYPAD\KEYPAD.ino
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Arduino Simulator\Codes\LED\LED.ino
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Arduino Simulator\Codes\SEVEN_SEGMENT_COUNTER\SEVEN_SEGMENT_COUNTER.ino
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Arduino Simulator\Codes\TOUCH_SENSOR\TOUCH_SENSOR.ino
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Arduino Simulator\COPYING.txt
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Arduino Simulator\lib\AbsoluteLayout.jar
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Arduino Simulator\lua5.1.dll
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Arduino Simulator\uninstall.exe
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Arduino Simulator\Uninstall\IRIMG1.BMP
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Arduino Simulator\Uninstall\IRIMG1.JPG
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Arduino Simulator\Uninstall\uninstall.dat
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Arduino Simulator\Uninstall\uninstall.xml
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Arduino Simulator\Wiring\7seg.png
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Arduino Simulator\Wiring\keypad4x4.png
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Arduino Simulator\Wiring\led_loop.png
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Arduino Simulator\Wiring\Touch_Sensor.png
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Temp\Arduino Simulator Setup Log.txt
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Arduino Simulator.lnk
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\Arduino Simulator\Arduino Simulator.lnk
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\Arduino Simulator1.0
Arduino Simulator is an application released by the software company Sunshine. Some users try to uninstall this application. Sometimes this can be hard because removing this manually requires some advanced knowledge regarding Windows internal functioning. The best QUICK way to uninstall Arduino Simulator is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to uninstall Arduino Simulator from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and general utility to maximize the performance of your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful program.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the applications installed on the PC will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate Arduino Simulator or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Arduino Simulator". If it exists on your system the Arduino Simulator program will be found very quickly. Notice that after you select Arduino Simulator in the list of programs, the following data about the application is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other users have about Arduino Simulator, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the app you are about to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will show up. accept the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove Arduino Simulator.
8. After removing Arduino Simulator, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of Arduino Simulator which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Arduino Simulator with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to remove Arduino Simulator by Sunshine from your PC, we are not saying that Arduino Simulator by Sunshine is not a good application. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove Arduino Simulator in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-06-21 07:45:10.430