Arctic Quest 2
You can find below details on how to uninstall Arctic Quest 2 for Windows. It was coded for Windows by A guide to uninstall Arctic Quest 2 from your systemMy World My Apps Ltd.
. Open here
for more details on My World My Apps Ltd.. Click on http://www.allgameshome.com/
to get more information about Arctic Quest 2 on My World My Apps Ltd.'s website. The application is often found in the C:\Program Files\AllGamesHome.com\Arctic Quest 2 folder. Take into account that this path can vary being determined by the user's preference. The full command line for removing Arctic Quest 2 is "C:\Program Files\AllGamesHome.com\Arctic Quest 2\unins000.exe". Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might get a notification for admin rights. Arctic Quest 2.exe is the Arctic Quest 2's main executable file and it occupies circa 3.72 MB (3902464 bytes) on disk.
Arctic Quest 2 is composed of the following executables which take 4.40 MB (4609818
bytes) on disk:
- Arctic Quest 2.exe (3.72 MB)
- unins000.exe (690.78 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 1.0
of Arctic Quest 2.
Arctic Quest 2 is a program marketed by My World My Apps Ltd.. Some users try to erase this application. This can be efortful because doing this by hand requires some knowledge related to Windows program uninstallation. One of the best SIMPLE way to erase Arctic Quest 2 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to remove Arctic Quest 2 from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and all around tool to take care of your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire the program's interface and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful package of utilities.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the programs existing on the computer will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate Arctic Quest 2 or simply click the Search feature and type in "Arctic Quest 2". The Arctic Quest 2 program will be found automatically. When you select Arctic Quest 2 in the list of apps, some data regarding the application is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other people have regarding Arctic Quest 2, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the program you want to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Arctic Quest 2:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.allgameshome.com/
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files\AllGamesHome.com\Arctic Quest 2\unins000.exe"
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will come up. accept the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove Arctic Quest 2.
8. After uninstalling Arctic Quest 2, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of Arctic Quest 2 that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing Arctic Quest 2 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to remove Arctic Quest 2 by My World My Apps Ltd. from your PC, we are not saying that Arctic Quest 2 by My World My Apps Ltd. is not a good software application. This page simply contains detailed info on how to remove Arctic Quest 2 in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-11-08 20:11:16.887