Arclab Thumb Studio 2.1c
Arclab Thumb Studio 2.1c is a Windows application. Read below about how to remove it from your computer. The Windows version was created by A guide to uninstall Arclab Thumb Studio 2.1c from your systemArclab Software Technologies
. Take a look here
for more details on Arclab Software Technologies. More data about the program Arclab Thumb Studio 2.1c can be seen at http://www.arclab.com/products/thumbstudio
. Arclab Thumb Studio 2.1c is commonly set up in the C:\Program Files\Arclab\Thumb Studio folder, but this location may differ a lot depending on the user's choice while installing the program. C:\Program Files\Arclab\Thumb Studio\unins000.exe is the full command line if you want to uninstall Arclab Thumb Studio 2.1c. Arclab Thumb Studio 2.1c's main file takes around 13.07 MB (13701632 bytes) and its name is ThumbStudio.exe.
The executable files below are part of Arclab Thumb Studio 2.1c. They take about 13.74 MB (14411270
bytes) on disk.
- ThumbStudio.exe (13.07 MB)
- unins000.exe (693.01 KB)
The current web page applies to Arclab Thumb Studio 2.1c version 2.1
Arclab Thumb Studio 2.1c is an application by the software company Arclab Software Technologies. Frequently, people choose to uninstall it. Sometimes this is troublesome because performing this manually takes some skill related to PCs. One of the best QUICK manner to uninstall Arclab Thumb Studio 2.1c is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to remove Arclab Thumb Studio 2.1c using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and general utility to maximize the performance of your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful PC management program.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the programs installed on your PC will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find Arclab Thumb Studio 2.1c or simply click the Search field and type in "Arclab Thumb Studio 2.1c". If it is installed on your PC the Arclab Thumb Studio 2.1c app will be found very quickly. Notice that when you click Arclab Thumb Studio 2.1c in the list of programs, some data about the application is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have about Arclab Thumb Studio 2.1c, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the application you want to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Arclab Thumb Studio 2.1c:
- The publisher is: http://www.arclab.com/products/thumbstudio
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\Arclab\Thumb Studio\unins000.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will appear. Confirm the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove Arclab Thumb Studio 2.1c.
8. After removing Arclab Thumb Studio 2.1c, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong Arclab Thumb Studio 2.1c which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing Arclab Thumb Studio 2.1c with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall Arclab Thumb Studio 2.1c by Arclab Software Technologies from your computer, we are not saying that Arclab Thumb Studio 2.1c by Arclab Software Technologies is not a good application for your PC. This text only contains detailed info on how to uninstall Arclab Thumb Studio 2.1c in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2019-05-22 10:30:31.610