Arclab Thumb Studio 2.13
This info is about Arclab Thumb Studio 2.13 for Windows. Below you can find details on how to remove it from your computer. The Windows version was developed by How to uninstall Arclab Thumb Studio 2.13 from your PCArclab Software GbR
. Take a look here
for more information on Arclab Software GbR. More data about the program Arclab Thumb Studio 2.13 can be seen at http://www.arclab.com/products/thumbstudio
. Arclab Thumb Studio 2.13 is normally set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Arclab\Thumb Studio directory, but this location can differ a lot depending on the user's option while installing the program. C:\Program Files (x86)\Arclab\Thumb Studio\unins000.exe is the full command line if you want to remove Arclab Thumb Studio 2.13. The application's main executable file has a size of 12.93 MB (13553392 bytes) on disk and is called ThumbStudio.exe.
The following executable files are contained in Arclab Thumb Studio 2.13. They take 14.05 MB (14727347
bytes) on disk.
- ThumbStudio.exe (12.93 MB)
- unins000.exe (1.12 MB)
The current web page applies to Arclab Thumb Studio 2.13 version 2.13
Arclab Thumb Studio 2.13 is an application by the software company Arclab Software GbR. Frequently, users want to uninstall this application. Sometimes this can be efortful because performing this manually takes some skill related to PCs. One of the best EASY solution to uninstall Arclab Thumb Studio 2.13 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to uninstall Arclab Thumb Studio 2.13 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and all around tool to take care of your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good program.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the programs installed on your PC will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find Arclab Thumb Studio 2.13 or simply activate the Search field and type in "Arclab Thumb Studio 2.13". If it exists on your system the Arclab Thumb Studio 2.13 program will be found very quickly. Notice that after you select Arclab Thumb Studio 2.13 in the list of apps, the following information about the program is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other users have about Arclab Thumb Studio 2.13, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the application you are about to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Arclab Thumb Studio 2.13:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.arclab.com/products/thumbstudio
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Arclab\Thumb Studio\unins000.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will appear. accept the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove Arclab Thumb Studio 2.13.
8. After uninstalling Arclab Thumb Studio 2.13, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of Arclab Thumb Studio 2.13 which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Arclab Thumb Studio 2.13 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to remove Arclab Thumb Studio 2.13 by Arclab Software GbR from your computer, nor are we saying that Arclab Thumb Studio 2.13 by Arclab Software GbR is not a good application for your PC. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove Arclab Thumb Studio 2.13 in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-07-19 15:22:36.877