Arclab Thumb Studio 2.13
This info is about Arclab Thumb Studio 2.13 for Windows. Below you can find details on how to remove it from your computer. The Windows version was developed by How to uninstall Arclab Thumb Studio 2.13 from your PCArclab Software GbR
. Take a look here
for more information on Arclab Software GbR. More data about the program Arclab Thumb Studio 2.13 can be seen at http://www.arclab.com/products/thumbstudio
. Arclab Thumb Studio 2.13 is normally set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Arclab\Thumb Studio directory, but this location can differ a lot depending on the user's option while installing the program. C:\Program Files (x86)\Arclab\Thumb Studio\unins000.exe is the full command line if you want to remove Arclab Thumb Studio 2.13. The application's main executable file has a size of 12.93 MB (13553392 bytes) on disk and is called ThumbStudio.exe.
The following executable files are contained in Arclab Thumb Studio 2.13. They take 14.05 MB (14727347
bytes) on disk.
- ThumbStudio.exe (12.93 MB)
- unins000.exe (1.12 MB)
The current web page applies to Arclab Thumb Studio 2.13 version 2.13
Arclab Thumb Studio 2.13 has the habit of leaving behind some leftovers.Registry keys:
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\Thumb Studio_is1
Arclab Thumb Studio 2.13 is an application marketed by the software company Arclab Software GbR. Frequently, people decide to uninstall it. This can be easier said than done because performing this by hand requires some skill related to removing Windows applications by hand. The best QUICK procedure to uninstall Arclab Thumb Studio 2.13 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to delete Arclab Thumb Studio 2.13 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and general utility to take care of your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good package of tools.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the applications installed on your computer will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find Arclab Thumb Studio 2.13 or simply activate the Search field and type in "Arclab Thumb Studio 2.13". If it is installed on your PC the Arclab Thumb Studio 2.13 program will be found very quickly. Notice that after you click Arclab Thumb Studio 2.13 in the list of applications, the following information about the application is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other people have about Arclab Thumb Studio 2.13, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the application you wish to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Arclab Thumb Studio 2.13:
- The software company is: http://www.arclab.com/products/thumbstudio
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Arclab\Thumb Studio\unins000.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will show up. accept the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove Arclab Thumb Studio 2.13.
8. After removing Arclab Thumb Studio 2.13, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong Arclab Thumb Studio 2.13 that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing Arclab Thumb Studio 2.13 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove Arclab Thumb Studio 2.13 by Arclab Software GbR from your PC, nor are we saying that Arclab Thumb Studio 2.13 by Arclab Software GbR is not a good application. This text simply contains detailed info on how to remove Arclab Thumb Studio 2.13 in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-07-19 15:22:36.877