You can find on this page detailed information on how to remove Archiwizator WinRAR for Windows. The Windows release was developed by How to uninstall Archiwizator WinRAR from your systemwin.rar GmbH
. More information on win.rar GmbH can be seen here
. Usually the Archiwizator WinRAR program is found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\WinRAR folder, depending on the user's option during setup. The full command line for removing Archiwizator WinRAR is C:\Program Files (x86)\WinRAR\uninstall.exe. Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might receive a notification for admin rights. Archiwizator WinRAR's main file takes around 1,021.50 KB (1046016 bytes) and is called WinRAR.exe.
Archiwizator WinRAR is comprised of the following executables which occupy 1.76 MB (1844736
bytes) on disk:
- Rar.exe (373.50 KB)
- RarExtLoader.exe (44.00 KB)
- Uninstall.exe (118.50 KB)
- UnRAR.exe (244.00 KB)
- WinRAR.exe (1,021.50 KB)
The current web page applies to Archiwizator WinRAR version 5.10.0
alone. You can find below a few links to other Archiwizator WinRAR releases:
...click to view all...
Archiwizator WinRAR is an application by the software company win.rar GmbH. Some users decide to remove it. Sometimes this is hard because performing this manually requires some know-how regarding removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best SIMPLE solution to remove Archiwizator WinRAR is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to delete Archiwizator WinRAR from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and all around tool to maximize the performance of your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good system optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the applications existing on the PC will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate Archiwizator WinRAR or simply click the Search field and type in "Archiwizator WinRAR". If it is installed on your PC the Archiwizator WinRAR application will be found very quickly. When you select Archiwizator WinRAR in the list of applications, some data about the application is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have about Archiwizator WinRAR, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the program you are about to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will appear. accept the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove Archiwizator WinRAR.
8. After removing Archiwizator WinRAR, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of Archiwizator WinRAR which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Archiwizator WinRAR with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall Archiwizator WinRAR by win.rar GmbH from your PC, nor are we saying that Archiwizator WinRAR by win.rar GmbH is not a good application. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Archiwizator WinRAR in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-02-07 00:22:09.967