This web page contains detailed information on how to uninstall Archiveur WinRAR for Windows. The Windows version was developed by A guide to uninstall Archiveur WinRAR from your systemwin.rar GmbH
. Further information on win.rar GmbH can be seen here
. Archiveur WinRAR is commonly installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\WinRAR directory, regulated by the user's decision. The full command line for uninstalling Archiveur WinRAR is C:\Program Files (x86)\WinRAR\uninstall.exe. Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might get a notification for administrator rights. The application's main executable file is named WinRAR.exe and it has a size of 915.00 KB (936960 bytes).
Archiveur WinRAR installs the following the executables on your PC, occupying about 1.53 MB (1602560
bytes) on disk.
- Rar.exe (310.50 KB)
- RarExtLoader.exe (43.00 KB)
- Uninstall.exe (97.50 KB)
- UnRAR.exe (199.00 KB)
- WinRAR.exe (915.00 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 5.21.0
of Archiveur WinRAR. Click on the links below for other Archiveur WinRAR versions:
...click to view all...
Archiveur WinRAR is a program by the software company win.rar GmbH. Some computer users decide to erase this program. This can be easier said than done because performing this manually requires some experience related to removing Windows programs manually. One of the best SIMPLE procedure to erase Archiveur WinRAR is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to delete Archiveur WinRAR from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and general tool to take care of your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful system utility.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the programs existing on the computer will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find Archiveur WinRAR or simply activate the Search field and type in "Archiveur WinRAR". If it exists on your system the Archiveur WinRAR app will be found very quickly. After you select Archiveur WinRAR in the list , some data about the program is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have about Archiveur WinRAR, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the application you want to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will show up. accept the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall Archiveur WinRAR.
8. After uninstalling Archiveur WinRAR, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items of Archiveur WinRAR which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Archiveur WinRAR using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall Archiveur WinRAR by win.rar GmbH from your computer, nor are we saying that Archiveur WinRAR by win.rar GmbH is not a good software application. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Archiveur WinRAR supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-08-22 19:53:10.040