You can find below details on how to remove Archimede 2011 for Windows. It is written by A way to uninstall Archimede 2011 from your computerThermoKey
. You can read more on ThermoKey or check for application updates here
. Archimede 2011 is usually installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\ThermoKey directory, however this location can vary a lot depending on the user's decision while installing the program. "C:\Program Files (x86)\ThermoKey\uninstall.exe" "/U:C:\Program Files (x86)\ThermoKey\Uninstall\uninstall.xml" is the full command line if you want to uninstall Archimede 2011. RunAsAdmin.exe is the programs's main file and it takes circa 33.00 KB (33792 bytes) on disk.
Archimede 2011 contains of the executables below. They take 26.93 MB (28234070
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- uninstall.exe (1.28 MB)
- Archimede.exe (17.85 MB)
- RunAsAdmin.exe (33.00 KB)
- sct10en.exe (196.98 KB)
- UniReg.exe (16.00 KB)
- Update.exe (466.50 KB)
- vcredist_x86_2008.exe (3.94 MB)
- vcredist_x86_sp1.exe (2.60 MB)
- CPWSave.exe (220.00 KB)
- Setup.exe (48.00 KB)
- Setup64.exe (21.50 KB)
- UNINSCPW.exe (48.00 KB)
- Setup.exe (120.00 KB)
- gswin32c.exe (124.00 KB)
This web page is about Archimede 2011 version 2011
When you're planning to uninstall Archimede 2011 you should check if the following data is left behind on your PC.Directories that were found:
Usually, the following files are left on disk:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\ThermoKey
- C:\Users\SinasiG\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\02 TEKNİK YAZILIMLAR\Archimede 2011
Registry that is not uninstalled:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\ThermoKey\Archimede\Archimede 2010 Update Log.txt
- C:\Program Files (x86)\ThermoKey\Archimede\Archimede 2011 Update Log.txt
- C:\Program Files (x86)\ThermoKey\Archimede\Archimede.exe
- C:\Program Files (x86)\ThermoKey\Archimede\C6Common.DAT
Open regedit.exe to remove the registry values below from the Windows Registry:
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\Archimede 2011
Archimede 2011 is a program marketed by ThermoKey. Frequently, users choose to erase this application. This is hard because deleting this by hand takes some advanced knowledge related to removing Windows programs manually. One of the best QUICK procedure to erase Archimede 2011 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to uninstall Archimede 2011 from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and general utility to optimize your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire the program's design and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful system utility.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the programs installed on your PC will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find Archimede 2011 or simply activate the Search field and type in "Archimede 2011". The Archimede 2011 application will be found very quickly. When you click Archimede 2011 in the list , the following information about the program is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have about Archimede 2011, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the app you want to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will appear. accept the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove Archimede 2011.
8. After removing Archimede 2011, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong Archimede 2011 that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Archimede 2011 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall Archimede 2011 by ThermoKey from your computer, we are not saying that Archimede 2011 by ThermoKey is not a good application for your PC. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Archimede 2011 supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-05-24 10:07:38.577