Archibald's Ice Cubes
This info is about Archibald's Ice Cubes for Windows. Below you can find details on how to uninstall it from your PC. The Windows release was developed by A guide to uninstall Archibald's Ice Cubes from your PCArchibaldGames.com
. More info about ArchibaldGames.com can be found here
. More data about the program Archibald's Ice Cubes can be found at http://archibaldgames.com/
. The application is often placed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Archibald's Ice Cubes folder (same installation drive as Windows). The full uninstall command line for Archibald's Ice Cubes is "C:\Program Files (x86)\Archibald's Ice Cubes\unins000.exe". IceCubes.exe is the Archibald's Ice Cubes's main executable file and it takes close to 1.03 MB (1077248 bytes) on disk.
Archibald's Ice Cubes installs the following the executables on your PC, taking about 2.25 MB (2354627
bytes) on disk.
- IceCubes.exe (1.03 MB)
- LevelEditor.exe (76.00 KB)
- Register.exe (24.00 KB)
- unins000.exe (1.12 MB)
This data is about Archibald's Ice Cubes version 1.0
Archibald's Ice Cubes is a program marketed by the software company ArchibaldGames.com. Frequently, computer users want to remove this program. This can be hard because doing this manually takes some know-how related to Windows program uninstallation. One of the best SIMPLE manner to remove Archibald's Ice Cubes is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to erase Archibald's Ice Cubes with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and all around utility to clean your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good package of utilities.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the applications existing on the PC will appear
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find Archibald's Ice Cubes or simply activate the Search field and type in "Archibald's Ice Cubes". If it exists on your system the Archibald's Ice Cubes app will be found very quickly. Notice that after you click Archibald's Ice Cubes in the list of programs, some information regarding the program is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have regarding Archibald's Ice Cubes, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the program you wish to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Archibald's Ice Cubes:
- The web site of the application is: http://archibaldgames.com/
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files (x86)\Archibald's Ice Cubes\unins000.exe"
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will appear. Confirm the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall Archibald's Ice Cubes.
8. After removing Archibald's Ice Cubes, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong Archibald's Ice Cubes which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Archibald's Ice Cubes using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall Archibald's Ice Cubes by ArchibaldGames.com from your computer, nor are we saying that Archibald's Ice Cubes by ArchibaldGames.com is not a good application for your PC. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Archibald's Ice Cubes supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-06-21 21:15:54.993