ArchiVid 2.5.722 Final
ArchiVid 2.5.722 Final is a Windows application. Read below about how to remove it from your PC. The Windows release was created by A way to uninstall ArchiVid 2.5.722 Final from your systemArchiVid.org.ua
. Check out here
where you can read more on ArchiVid.org.ua. Click on http://archivid.org.ua/
to get more facts about ArchiVid 2.5.722 Final on ArchiVid.org.ua's website. ArchiVid 2.5.722 Final is normally installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\ArchiVid2 directory, but this location may differ a lot depending on the user's choice while installing the application. ArchiVid 2.5.722 Final's complete uninstall command line is C:\Program Files (x86)\ArchiVid2\unins000.exe. The program's main executable file occupies 3.12 MB (3268096 bytes) on disk and is titled ArchiVid.exe.
ArchiVid 2.5.722 Final contains of the executables below. They occupy 3.80 MB (3983284
bytes) on disk.
- ArchiVid.exe (3.12 MB)
- unins000.exe (698.43 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 2.5.722
of ArchiVid 2.5.722 Final.
ArchiVid 2.5.722 Final is an application released by ArchiVid.org.ua. Sometimes, users decide to remove this program. Sometimes this is difficult because deleting this manually requires some skill related to Windows program uninstallation. One of the best SIMPLE approach to remove ArchiVid 2.5.722 Final is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to delete ArchiVid 2.5.722 Final from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and general tool to optimize your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful system utility.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the applications installed on the computer will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find ArchiVid 2.5.722 Final or simply activate the Search field and type in "ArchiVid 2.5.722 Final". If it exists on your system the ArchiVid 2.5.722 Final application will be found very quickly. When you click ArchiVid 2.5.722 Final in the list , some information about the program is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other users have about ArchiVid 2.5.722 Final, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the application you are about to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for ArchiVid 2.5.722 Final:
- The web site of the application is: http://archivid.org.ua/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\ArchiVid2\unins000.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will appear. Confirm the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove ArchiVid 2.5.722 Final.
8. After removing ArchiVid 2.5.722 Final, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items of ArchiVid 2.5.722 Final which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling ArchiVid 2.5.722 Final with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall ArchiVid 2.5.722 Final by ArchiVid.org.ua from your computer, we are not saying that ArchiVid 2.5.722 Final by ArchiVid.org.ua is not a good application. This page simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall ArchiVid 2.5.722 Final supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2018-06-08 16:59:53.137