ArchiFacile version 20.1
ArchiFacile version 20.1 is a computer program. This page holds details on how to uninstall it from your computer. It is developed by How to uninstall ArchiFacile version 20.1 from your systemJSYS
. Further information on JSYS can be seen here
. You can see more info on ArchiFacile version 20.1 at http://www.archifacile.fr/
. ArchiFacile version 20.1 is frequently installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\ArchiFacile folder, subject to the user's decision. The full command line for uninstalling ArchiFacile version 20.1 is C:\Program Files (x86)\ArchiFacile\unins000.exe. Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may get a notification for admin rights. The program's main executable file has a size of 44.35 MB (46503269 bytes) on disk and is titled ArchiFacile.exe.
ArchiFacile version 20.1 installs the following the executables on your PC, taking about 45.04 MB (47226246
bytes) on disk.
- ArchiFacile.exe (44.35 MB)
- unins000.exe (706.03 KB)
This info is about ArchiFacile version 20.1 version 20.1
ArchiFacile version 20.1 is a program by JSYS. Some computer users decide to uninstall this application. Sometimes this can be difficult because uninstalling this by hand requires some advanced knowledge related to removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best QUICK approach to uninstall ArchiFacile version 20.1 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to remove ArchiFacile version 20.1 from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and general tool to optimize your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good Windows optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the applications existing on the PC will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find ArchiFacile version 20.1 or simply click the Search feature and type in "ArchiFacile version 20.1". If it exists on your system the ArchiFacile version 20.1 application will be found very quickly. Notice that after you select ArchiFacile version 20.1 in the list of programs, the following information regarding the application is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have regarding ArchiFacile version 20.1, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the application you want to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for ArchiFacile version 20.1:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.archifacile.fr/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\ArchiFacile\unins000.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will come up. Confirm the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove ArchiFacile version 20.1.
8. After uninstalling ArchiFacile version 20.1, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of ArchiFacile version 20.1 that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling ArchiFacile version 20.1 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove ArchiFacile version 20.1 by JSYS from your PC, nor are we saying that ArchiFacile version 20.1 by JSYS is not a good application. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove ArchiFacile version 20.1 supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-10-12 18:51:33.717