You can find on this page detailed information on how to uninstall Archi 4.4.0 for Windows. It is produced by How to uninstall Archi 4.4.0 from your computerPhillip Beauvoir
. Additional info about Phillip Beauvoir can be found here
. Please open https://www.archimatetool.com
if you want to read more on Archi 4.4.0 on Phillip Beauvoir's web page. The application is frequently placed in the C:\Program Files\Archi4 folder (same installation drive as Windows). Archi 4.4.0's entire uninstall command line is C:\Program Files\Archi4\unins000.exe. The application's main executable file is titled Archi.exe and occupies 305.50 KB (312832 bytes).
Archi 4.4.0 contains of the executables below. They occupy 1.80 MB (1888797
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- Archi.exe (305.50 KB)
- unins000.exe (708.16 KB)
- jabswitch.exe (33.49 KB)
- java-rmi.exe (15.49 KB)
- java.exe (197.49 KB)
- javaw.exe (197.99 KB)
- jjs.exe (15.99 KB)
- keytool.exe (15.99 KB)
- kinit.exe (15.99 KB)
- klist.exe (15.99 KB)
- ktab.exe (15.99 KB)
- orbd.exe (15.99 KB)
- pack200.exe (15.99 KB)
- policytool.exe (15.99 KB)
- rmid.exe (15.99 KB)
- rmiregistry.exe (15.99 KB)
- servertool.exe (15.99 KB)
- tnameserv.exe (15.99 KB)
- unpack200.exe (194.49 KB)
This web page is about Archi 4.4.0 version 4.4.0
Archi 4.4.0 is an application by Phillip Beauvoir. Sometimes, users choose to erase this application. This is difficult because deleting this manually takes some know-how regarding removing Windows applications by hand. The best SIMPLE approach to erase Archi 4.4.0 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to uninstall Archi 4.4.0 from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and all around tool to clean your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with the program's interface and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good system utility.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the programs existing on your computer will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate Archi 4.4.0 or simply click the Search feature and type in "Archi 4.4.0". The Archi 4.4.0 app will be found automatically. After you click Archi 4.4.0 in the list of programs, some information about the application is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other people have about Archi 4.4.0, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the program you are about to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Archi 4.4.0:
- The publisher is: https://www.archimatetool.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\Archi4\unins000.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will come up. accept the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove Archi 4.4.0.
8. After removing Archi 4.4.0, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong Archi 4.4.0 that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Archi 4.4.0 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall Archi 4.4.0 by Phillip Beauvoir from your computer, nor are we saying that Archi 4.4.0 by Phillip Beauvoir is not a good application. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Archi 4.4.0 supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2019-05-27 20:15:44.073