You can find on this page detailed information on how to uninstall Archi 4.0.3 for Windows. It is produced by A guide to uninstall Archi 4.0.3 from your systemPhillip Beauvoir
. Additional info about Phillip Beauvoir can be seen here
. Further information about Archi 4.0.3 can be seen at https://www.archimatetool.com
. Archi 4.0.3 is typically set up in the C:\Program Files\Archi4 directory, regulated by the user's choice. You can remove Archi 4.0.3 by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files\Archi4\unins000.exe. Keep in mind that you might receive a notification for admin rights. Archi.exe is the programs's main file and it takes circa 305.50 KB (312832 bytes) on disk.
The following executables are installed alongside Archi 4.0.3. They take about 2.36 MB (2478053
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- Archi.exe (305.50 KB)
- unins000.exe (708.16 KB)
- jabswitch.exe (33.56 KB)
- java-rmi.exe (15.56 KB)
- java.exe (202.06 KB)
- javacpl.exe (78.56 KB)
- javaw.exe (202.06 KB)
- javaws.exe (312.06 KB)
- jjs.exe (15.56 KB)
- jp2launcher.exe (109.56 KB)
- keytool.exe (16.06 KB)
- kinit.exe (16.06 KB)
- klist.exe (16.06 KB)
- ktab.exe (16.06 KB)
- orbd.exe (16.06 KB)
- pack200.exe (16.06 KB)
- policytool.exe (16.06 KB)
- rmid.exe (15.56 KB)
- rmiregistry.exe (16.06 KB)
- servertool.exe (16.06 KB)
- ssvagent.exe (68.56 KB)
- tnameserv.exe (16.06 KB)
- unpack200.exe (192.56 KB)
This info is about Archi 4.0.3 version 4.0.3
Archi 4.0.3 is a program by Phillip Beauvoir. Some users decide to erase it. This can be troublesome because uninstalling this manually takes some know-how related to removing Windows applications by hand. The best QUICK manner to erase Archi 4.0.3 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to erase Archi 4.0.3 from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and general utility to optimize your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good Windows optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the applications installed on the computer will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate Archi 4.0.3 or simply click the Search feature and type in "Archi 4.0.3". If it exists on your system the Archi 4.0.3 application will be found very quickly. When you click Archi 4.0.3 in the list of programs, some data regarding the application is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have regarding Archi 4.0.3, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the program you wish to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Archi 4.0.3:
- The web site of the application is: https://www.archimatetool.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\Archi4\unins000.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will appear. Confirm the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove Archi 4.0.3.
8. After uninstalling Archi 4.0.3, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong Archi 4.0.3 that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing Archi 4.0.3 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a piece of advice to remove Archi 4.0.3 by Phillip Beauvoir from your computer, nor are we saying that Archi 4.0.3 by Phillip Beauvoir is not a good application for your computer. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to remove Archi 4.0.3 in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2018-02-13 13:38:17.897