ArcheAge (RU) is a Windows application. Read more about how to remove it from your PC. It was created for Windows by A way to uninstall ArcheAge (RU) from your systemMail.Ru
. More data about Mail.Ru can be seen here
. Please open http://aa.mail.ru?site_id=1_1649_90701_0&olskip=1
if you want to read more on ArcheAge (RU) on Mail.Ru's website. Usually the ArcheAge (RU) application is found in the C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Mail.Ru\GameCenter folder, depending on the user's option during setup. The entire uninstall command line for ArcheAge (RU) is C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Mail.Ru\GameCenter\GameCenter@Mail.Ru.exe. The application's main executable file has a size of 5.13 MB (5382560 bytes) on disk and is labeled GameCenter@Mail.Ru.exe.
ArcheAge (RU) contains of the executables below. They occupy 5.50 MB (5766976
bytes) on disk.
- GameCenter@Mail.Ru.exe (5.13 MB)
- hg64.exe (375.41 KB)
This page is about ArcheAge (RU) version 1.27
only. You can find here a few links to other ArcheAge (RU) releases:
...click to view all...
ArcheAge (RU) is a program by the software company Mail.Ru. Sometimes, people want to remove this program. Sometimes this is troublesome because deleting this manually takes some knowledge regarding Windows internal functioning. The best SIMPLE action to remove ArcheAge (RU) is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to erase ArcheAge (RU) from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and general tool to take care of your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good program.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the applications installed on your computer will appear
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find ArcheAge (RU) or simply activate the Search field and type in "ArcheAge (RU)". The ArcheAge (RU) app will be found very quickly. When you click ArcheAge (RU) in the list of programs, the following data about the application is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other users have about ArcheAge (RU), ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the program you want to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for ArcheAge (RU):
- The software company is: http://aa.mail.ru?site_id=1_1649_90701_0&olskip=1
- The uninstall string is: C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Mail.Ru\GameCenter\GameCenter@Mail.Ru.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will show up. accept the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall ArcheAge (RU).
8. After removing ArcheAge (RU), Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of ArcheAge (RU) which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing ArcheAge (RU) using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall ArcheAge (RU) by Mail.Ru from your computer, we are not saying that ArcheAge (RU) by Mail.Ru is not a good application for your computer. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall ArcheAge (RU) supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-07-22 12:49:01.423