This info is about ArcheAge (RU) for Windows. Here you can find details on how to uninstall it from your computer. It was developed for Windows by A way to uninstall ArcheAge (RU) from your computerMail.Ru
. Additional info about Mail.Ru can be found here
. You can see more info related to ArcheAge (RU) at http://games.mail.ru/support/aa/?_1lp=0&_1ld=2046937_0
. The program is usually found in the C:\GamesMailRu\ArcheAge folder (same installation drive as Windows). ArcheAge (RU)'s entire uninstall command line is C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Mail.Ru\GameCenter\GameCenter@Mail.Ru.exe. The application's main executable file has a size of 6.68 MB (7002376 bytes) on disk and is labeled GameCenter@Mail.Ru.exe.
The following executables are incorporated in ArcheAge (RU). They take 7.62 MB (7989528
bytes) on disk.
- BrowserClient.exe (659.76 KB)
- GameCenter@Mail.Ru.exe (6.68 MB)
- hg64.exe (304.26 KB)
This data is about ArcheAge (RU) version 1.215
alone. You can find below info on other releases of ArcheAge (RU):
...click to view all...
ArcheAge (RU) is an application marketed by Mail.Ru. Sometimes, users choose to erase it. This is troublesome because uninstalling this manually takes some knowledge related to Windows program uninstallation. The best SIMPLE approach to erase ArcheAge (RU) is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to delete ArcheAge (RU) from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and all around utility to take care of your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire the program's design and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful Windows optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the applications existing on your computer will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate ArcheAge (RU) or simply click the Search field and type in "ArcheAge (RU)". If it exists on your system the ArcheAge (RU) program will be found automatically. Notice that after you click ArcheAge (RU) in the list of applications, some information regarding the application is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other users have regarding ArcheAge (RU), from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the application you wish to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for ArcheAge (RU):
- The publisher is: http://games.mail.ru/support/aa/?_1lp=0&_1ld=2046937_0
- The uninstall string is: C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Mail.Ru\GameCenter\GameCenter@Mail.Ru.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will come up. accept the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove ArcheAge (RU).
8. After removing ArcheAge (RU), Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of ArcheAge (RU) that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing ArcheAge (RU) using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a recommendation to remove ArcheAge (RU) by Mail.Ru from your computer, nor are we saying that ArcheAge (RU) by Mail.Ru is not a good application for your computer. This page only contains detailed info on how to remove ArcheAge (RU) in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2018-02-15 09:32:40.253